Dex-chan lover
dahell? you people need to read Books that is full of text if you cant understand what the hell they just said.

Dex-chan lover
Was it unreadable? No.

It was, however, very awkward to read due to the word choices and sentence structures used. There is also a clear lack of consistency especially with the names. I also question the accuracy of Google Translate given that it guesses who or what the subject of the sentence is. So tl;dr, readability =/= accuracy especially when Google Translate is involved.

Fed-Kun's army
So many people here trying to flex their comprehension when the translation is actually bad. Obviously everyone understand more or less what is happening but you can't say the translation is clear and make it enjoyable to read...

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why the dialogue quality was pretty bad. New trandlator... kirei why u no translate...
Just saying, but for a manga whos story driven, fucking up the dialogue is a no no. Might as well not do it at that point.

Dex-chan lover
This was hard to read. I need to read twice to make sure I read it right, but it was the translation.

@Mivas
Right. I get that people shouldn't be too hard on translator, but they shouldn't disregard the mistake.

Fed-Kun's army
Yikes, trainwreck of a translation, it was hard to read. Especially noticeable when even the names are butchered and there's spelling errors everywhere.

Dex-chan lover
Quality of the snipe was....... all right at the beginning, but it seems the guy gave up after the middle mark and near the end we got abominations like Hachiguchi for Harold, and Koretsuto for Collete.
I mean, if you are going to snipe, at least read a bit of the story so far, gee. The last page was a mess as well.

it's not totally unreadable, but uh... i stopped reading because why do i need to torture myself reading this

Group Leader
@Varler @AlphaFlow @Whyte @gn_x00

Don't worry, Kirei Cake are still translating the series and isn't dropping it. We've just been busy with catching up on a series atm as we only have one translator in the group. Rest assured things will be better once we're caught up with that series.

Also, we're currently working on Chapter 10, it also includes an omake from Volume 2!

Oh man, this was... really hard to read.

Good first try I guess?

I know you all want a competent MC rather than an incompetent one, and he himself is the one who try to hide the truth about the fake killing as a smart move for his future plan. So, the reader being mad because a supposedly pro information gatherer didn't get it is a "what tf do you actually want?" moment. MC is succesful to have fooled her. And just because she didn't get the truth doesn't mean she's stupid or useless. And if it's true that she's really a pro, then Erica trusting her is a should be. And they're also didn't outright say that they believe the rumor. Just that that kind of rumor is the only one circulating there. Which is still a plus point for Harold because that's what he want.

Group Leader
then the servant boy ruined the mc's plan lmao
um the typesetting and translation — oh god the translation
it's not bad to the point of unreadable but ummm....well.....

who is hakaguchi

no matter what I use to view this chapter only seeing the first page. after reading the comments probably for the better I'll wait for kirei cake

Thanks for the translation, I appreciate it

People will always complain, maybe make this a lesson

Users who are viewing this thread