Some words had letters missing....him being villain is pretty fun, he be fooling everyone lol....don’t know why but I want this maid to die for some reason....

Finally an update yes! I just really want to see it in manga since I know what will happen next can't wait to see it. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

For someone new this was honestly not bad I've seen things why worse than this all he needs is a proofreader 🤔

This is actually pretty good. Most of us are not stupid enough to not understand the meaning behind the words just because there's a little mistake in it.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you~

Was it unreadable? I couldn't tell. Y'all need to read more, this was a cake walk

Thank you very much for the translation. Yes, there were a few miniscule isssues, but I don't mind them personally! Also, practice makes perfect, so keep it up! ^^ <3

Thanks for the translation! I wonder how will Erica act if she know that the MC really different from his parent.. i imagine a situation where mc will keep being misunderstood.. and suddenly the servant that mc help to escape reveal the truth.. i wonder how will she react?

@MinGenius well, she actually tried to gather information from servants (in the novel at least) but they pretty much don’t know anything about Harold since he goes around only with his private ones. Ah, also she’ll ask that guy who follows Harold...

Aggregator gang
Master hachiguchi? Is this a joke or... you guys didn’t even bother to proof read it....?

It's actually not too bad if you re-read it.

Just some errors like "I'm live" and stuff.

@Kazedoom It's a single person. not a group. he/she can't catch everything.
actual comments:

I don't like the heroine. She trusts the brown haired girl way too much.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, people have incredibly poor comprehension and reading skills if a translation like this means they can't understand it.

Fed-Kun's army
Translator needs more practice. Might be good to use other translating tools, since google translate has weird translations most times if it's not a simple sentence or phrase.

You did a good job. Apart from typos, the flow of the story was understandable and didnt get chopped up every other time someone speaks. Overall, I can read the whole thing and not be confused. I would give 5/5 for a good translation. Good job 👍

Users who are viewing this thread