Aggregator gang
I did not understand a single thing, but I'm loving these manhwa.

@jackjackatack the other chaps can be found on pirate websites or anywhere else but here. So they released a chap that hadn’t been released on any of those sites.

Dex-chan lover
i didnt bother readin this but
bruh
yall skipped a whole 10
thats not cool
not cool at all
imagine if i didnt remember my place and jus read
i woulda been spoiled
but im really really smart
smarter than any of you here reading this

@RisdonGP thank you very much for continuing onto the new chapters. I am not sure if it is just on my end, but am getting the whole chapter all mixed up and it makes it seems very confusing and hard to follow. I hope it is an issue with upload or on my end as it would be poor for the story to actually be laid out this way.

It is hard to determine if the translation is ok because of it being mixed up at least for me, but it should be ok. One note, I do appreciate the different font for the “gods”, but maybe also experiment with different colour font or colour outlines on the font for multi character speech bubbles In a panel or incorporeal character speeches.

Thank you again for all the work.

Group Leader
@irishvince thank you for the suggestions :D, i'll double check the uploads but yes this chapter was pretty confusing, i'm sorry to all if there are errors :<
the translation should be good, i both asked someone who actually reads and speaks chinese, and also asked google ofcourse :D

Users who are viewing this thread