Oh my gosh... is the dad standing up for her?? I hope so.. thank you so much for the translation!

Thanks for the chapters! Don't mind if anyone tells anything bad to you because it's none of their business. If they don't want to read it, they shouldn't. If people prefer quality over quantity, then they should just stay silent and wait for the translaters to upload a nice quality one. It's not like you uploading this stops or deters someone else from doing the same. There are many other readers who'd like to know what's going on even if the quality isn't the best. That being said, the quality of this translation isn't all that bad.

SGR

Dex-chan lover
@StupefiedReader
Oh you are absolutely correct. No one should ever complain about these MTL chapters dropped just now with no PR done to them whatsoever.
However that doesn't mean we can't make fun of them. I mean if they're clearly MTL we're not even making fun of a person - just a machine, right?

On that note the TL group should really become a cannabis. After all, if you're a cannabis, you're not a pushover.

@SGR I'm sorry if I sound unreasonable but there's still a person behind the MTL too and I just think some people are being harsher than necessary. While I understand some parts of the translations don't make sense, you can atleast understand the gist of it...

@SaltyMegane Yes, I'm aware of this. Thanks to some people kindly telling me exactly what they meant by sniping, I understand where all of you are coming from. I just found that all the comments were being a bit rude, so I wrote this. I'm sorry if it looks like I don't appreciate the work being done by A Parody Scans and SpeedCat because I do!

Soooo is he just a doting father who doesn't know how to express himself to his daughter? I SUPPORT THAT or he could just be trying to save his image of superiority by saying those things don’t matter because of his family. But hes supporting her nonetheless and I love it

You don't need to give explanations for defending your point, they'll do their best to try to make you feel like you're in the wrong and you're not :)
Supporting or defending someone, doesn't mean you're against another party, it just means that you disagree with specific people :)

@StupefiedReader

nvm seems like the translators for the 5ch just wanted to be annoying

Users who are viewing this thread