Not only are these translations garbage but they have also made the following announcements in their server:

Just a clarification the chapters of villainess maker posted on mangadex chapters 10-15 are mine because we hate dramatic scans like speedcat and asura we just wanted to make speedy go crazy by doing this so don't worry

< hate dramatic scans but start unneeded drama themselves. Kinda hypocritical dont you think.

and:
btw you can report it cause kera betrayed me she said only one chapter and posted till chapter 15 not that I feel bad just I wanna see kera reaction on being reported
<they hate dramatic scans, what a joke

and lastly

I want drama two ways
<this one they later deleted. Because it wasnt clear eniugh just yet that they simply want drama.

They are clearly simply looking for drama and fun. And in tge process ruin out chance of reading goo quality versions of this story. They are doing this thinking it is funny but honestly this is just messed up and hypocritical. This is just a slap in the face of speedcat and us the readers. This is immature, childish, and selfish. I dont get why people act this way.

Double-page supporter
Gotta wonder how she was a villainess at all before. The idea is someone who abuses their position, but without her father backing her antics, she wouldn't really be able to abuse anyone. I mean, everyone seems comfortable badmouthing her to her face, knowing that at worst they'll get slapped or have wine poured on them, which backfires on the "villainess" and makes the person who badmouthed her look like a victim. She was just an immature punching bag. This seems to be a recurring issue with villainess stories, the authors don't know how to write someone who is at the top and abuses her position, and have her be sympathetic when the reincarnator takes over.

At least now the father is backing her antics, although she is still only at the point of being outrageous, not really abusing her position. She scandalized those ladies, but didn't really hurt them in any way.

@Legni and @Queen1500 Can you please correct the tag with my username? I suppose you tagged the wrong "Kera": I don't even read this series, let alone load the chapters. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread