@Maplelaurrr thank you for the explanation yeah, it;s understandable to some level. But i don't think its a solely translator's guilt but also the webtoon's storytelling is really weird i guess? like not so well executed.
i wouldn't think that the father/ duke will try to save the daughter but more like his or the familiy's reputation. So, basically it was said that the father neglected Ayl ain earlier chapters, even si she had tutors and all, she didn't was well educated, because of duke's negligence. And hence the Ayla's notoriety was developed . P. S. sorry for my English

no one snipped anything from anyone, i do not understand why y'all have your panties in a twist over a translation....

Tea lmao, i got this from someone in their server.

rGsHhBw

d5nzV0m

cbBnWV2

i Get That You Guys Are Pissed Or Whatever But Like.
Don't Post Their Discord Servers Or They'll Get Reported and Shit. There is a Hunt Going On.

@catdyne welll i guess that you don't read one of the annoucement in the page? Speedcat not dropped it.
Why not keep translation in their server or m****go? Its mangadex. A place where you translating properly (we're respecting author's work by value their work) . Don't change mangadex to unsafe place like y'all did on insta. Y'all just too childish and creating drama everywhere.

Look, I understand that you might think the hate is not deserved but the thing is, not all effort are rewarded, shocking right?

This is real life not a young girl fantasy's, by giving us flawed translations the meaning/context of the whole dialogue is lost. At least with the other scanlation teams I understood what the hell is happening. If you're a reader and your mindset is "well at least we can have early chapters" then stop reading Manga and webtoons, you don't know how to enjoy them, so what's the point ....?

Twilight scans wants to screw Speedcat because they mass upvoted I got it right? For fucks sake when will scanlators learn that WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR SHITTY DRAMA. Whoever posts, we read it and that's it.

I always make sure to be thankful for the updates and whatnot but never really remember names cause again I only care about having a good read; when a scan does shit like this it only makes me remember them, but because I see them on a negative light... I'll keep reading but forget gratitude.

For starters the whole snip thing is insanely stupid.... groups go hoarding several series, update like not even half a dozen chapters and 2-3 months later we keep waiting for more because any other group willing to take it will be called names so in the end the readers get caught on their egotrips.

I don’t understand what the point was in posting these badly translated chapters just to spite other people. Immaturity at its finest. 🙄

This series is literally started to be posted 2 DAYS AGO. Seriously, if that is not enough indication that whatever scanlation team it was just trying to start drama, then I don't know what is. I haven't even read the chapters they posted yet, and seeing the comments I see there's no reason to read it. F*ck you immature scanlation team bitches who posted this under no group. I hope and pray your works would be sniped by others with HIGHER QUALITY SCANLATIONS than yours so that you guys did not have much viewers.

Bruh why are people hating on this person that translated this?? Even if it’s not as good quality as the other scans at least you’re getting translations, there are no “proper” translations anyways we’re all reading them illegally

Fed-Kun's army
he got levi hairstyle....or that dude who tried so hard to be just like levi that i don't even remember his name .-.

Users who are viewing this thread