Sooo... next chapter the military will pay him for her free lunches and he will let her go with them? Easy way to solve things.

Dex-chan lover
@HaikenEdge
If he killed him, they would just send someone else with more people. This way he is sending a message: "You know me and I know you; I have kicked your ass in the past multiple times and I have no problem in doing it again just whenever. You are not a threat to me. Go home and don't waste our time"
Granted, we all know it won't work, but there is a sense in his actions.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is pretty damn shallow, but Arisa is worth the entire manga on her own. Keep the tanned hot girls coming, thanks.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Shangus, @Zanoji did you two retards not read the url? it's right there, comments, this is where comments go.
If you two want to bitch and pick fights fuck off to the forums, this section is for posts about the chapter.

how was that picking a fight LMAO you really like exaggerating things huh

Dex-chan lover
@Beregorn

As opposed to not killing him, and him coming back with more people anyways?

At least if the cook killed him, that's one less person they can send after him. Yes, they can send more people, but human lives is a limited resource, particularly in a post-apocalyptic setting.

Fed-Kun's army
But if killing her is that easy then why is she even a problem in the first place?

Fed-Kun's army
Just now noticed the scanlation group name
"Abnormal Cuisine Mobile"
Bruh
LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread