@cromat The old guy was the first Fang of Metsudo. It was explained in a side story (story of Metsudo and the old guy). Iremember reading it before mangarock shutted down, idk if mangadex has it.

Dex-chan lover
Kanoh's Dragon Shot is too badass. God damn. Although I wonder Lu fucked up by using the technique carelessly since it screws up the body without Wu/Kure special genes.

And dang, I didn't expect Kiryu to come back now of all times. I can only advise Ryuki to run the fuck away, but who knows? Maybe he's mellowed out a bit after two years.

I'm glad Setsuna's back, I want to know how much he evolved since Ashura.

the ending felt so anticlimatic . The fight felt 1 sided. Well at least kiru's back

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't expecting this match to be over so soon, and then we get Setsuna outta nowhere. Damn, what a hype chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@ImperiusRex05: No, Agito first used it against Sen. That’s the reason why Gensai was able to counter it; because he had seen it before, so he led Agito into a situation where he would use it.

@Tersione: I mean, it’s not like the Advance, so using it didn’t really lower his performance in any respect. Agito took him down at his strongest fair and square.

Even if Lu tian's power is equal to Julius, he still won't be able to beat Kanoh.
It's becuz Kanoh beat wakatsuki who rivalled Julius in Strength. KA has the lead now.
Missed Lolong's Analytics in this Match.. 😂
Maybe the beautiful beast mistook Gaoh for Ohma 😅
Anyway, who's next ?

Power Uploader
Yet again amazing chapter from HnG, thanks for translation!
Agito winning with a classic Bruce Lee punch is just a topping on a cake! 😚
I hope Okubo won't lose this time 😅

Dex-chan lover
WOW THIS CHAPTER HAD A LOT. I really thought the Wu clan were big rivals with the Kure clan, but the appearance of Wu Xing makes me think that Edward Wu is the exception, not the rule. Also, the way he dealt with Guihin and Erio's statement makes me think that Erio has trained Agito to deal with removal at some point.

NOT TO MENTION KIRYU HOT DAMN. Hopefully he's a bit more chill now, but he still clearly loves Ohma. Is he gonna... groom Ohma? In the sort of killing is fine way?

Dex-chan lover
@KeiosKod I think the Removal also has detrimental effects on the body unless you have Wu or Kure genes. Edward did say that the technique could kill after all. But to be fair, he wasn't explicitly shown to be weakened by its usage beyond maybe coughing up blood when he used over 96%.

Dex-chan lover
Aww yea, Agito smiling! :D

Thanks again for the amazing work, Hokuto no Gun!

Users who are viewing this thread