Although i wished the fight wasn't another one hit kill with a hidden technique i think that this is one of kengan omegas better fights. And Sentsuna being back is really cool and i wonder how ohma would react to him

Dex-chan lover
So many emotions in a single chapter, I enjoyed this chapter like a kid coming back from school.

I don't know, that's pretty straight forward, maybe he has plans to use Kanoh to become his successor. damn that is going to cause some "Gladiator" Levels of Hatred from Kure Raian to the head of the Kure.....as arrogant as he is, I know he will lose it if it realizes those are the plans.

@StillWinter he meant successor as king of kengan matches/fang of metsudo. The faded out panel of the two men is from a flashback arc in kengan asura that showed how metsudo and the kure clan patriarch teamed up as young guys in post war japan to dominate the kengan matches and the japanese economy

That’s cool Agito won with an uppercut one inch punch. Lol I was not expecting that. I forget these fighters all have their own Ace-in-the-hole moves

Will break the mold and say I didn’t like this fight. Unlike all the Agito fights we got in Ashura, this one he didn’t evolve. You might say it’s because Lu was simply too weak to give Agito a challenge, but that’s the problem. Feels like every fight so far in this manga has had one opponent job. At this point, I would have been more interested to see Naidan vs. Agito instead, since Naidan seems like the strongest thus far.

Great Chapter, Kanoh it's a Beast.

Now, who is next? I Think, because of showing the removal, Alan VS Raian.

@akamangaka that was because instead of showing the evolution he did during the fight, it was the evolution between his last fight and now that he was showing. I agree with you that his opponent probably wasn't strong enough to have him evolve mid-fight, but then the fight would have dragged on even longer. I say it was enough for him to go through the mental challenge of facing someone that had the same original teacher. Though I would say that this isn't his best.

I liked this chapter, but Kanoh made the fight seem very close. Kinda weird how abrupt the end was

Idk what to feel about this win, smells a bit of an ass-pull to me.

Setsuna looks like he's gone through three divorces, chronic asthma, a severe heroin addiction and 7 dogs

Banned
Is it me or there's a similarity between that triple punch Agito pulled and the one he received at the hands of gensai? though his were 6 strikes. Seems like a good technique to stop someone in their tracks.

Users who are viewing this thread