Aggregator gang
Thanks for uploading.

I enjoy this but the pace of the story makes me worried it’ll take a long time to get anywhere. Looking forward to some god powers from the creator!

You did an amazing job for your first “proper” chapter, the only thing I’d say was less proper was your sizing and some placing of the words. example:eek:ne of the words was on the text next to it, and some text was to big for the bubble. I’m not sure how you’d fix it since I never did this type of thing, but maybe making the text smaller or using a different font for the letters may help with the size.

Dex-chan lover
whether she likes cute things or not she's still an evil bitch along with all the other people there, they are all evil bastards that wants to sacrifice kids.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, chapter 2 technically shouldn't be on this site anymore as the original translator and uploader removed it but not before aggregators ripped from here and that's where you probably found it @Jenzelta and reuploaded it to here.
The comments led to them not feeling appreciated for their work, and removed it within a day of posting. I doubt the OT will care as long as their name isn't attached to it though.

I'm not seeing the genderswapped tag, so the mc just looks like a girl and is a boy or adrogynus (neither).

Dex-chan lover
It'd be funny if the Elf start to develop maternal instincts towards the MC

Dex-chan lover
that cover is a dead giveaway that the hooded person knows who he is

Users who are viewing this thread