Dex-chan lover
ok, so theres another 4 part after this right? it would felt like reading 800 characters word of webnovel. please not. too short

Dex-chan lover
Page 13, ay don't use the word "grooming" nowadays, she'll get cancelled in a heartbeat

I give thumbs up for scanlators that use a variety of font to express the nuances. That extra effort shows that they have a special feeling for the manga

Dex-chan lover
@NuclearRouge Definitely should have genderswap tag. Even in the description it says it: " When Toru noticed, he was reincarnated as a little girl in a game he once designed."

Wish the group from chapter 1 (the abandoned, heh, ironic eh?) was still doing this cause they're pretty damn good, it seems like their type of thing seeing as they do lots of isekai stuff, and seems like a really good story with some decent world building behind it. Maybe they are still working on it but just slow due to workload or someone getting sick/fired/etc?

Good work anyway new TL, definitely better than the last chapter, keep up the good work!

Group Leader
@deerafl ha thanks!

I started with a fairly simple default font everywhere and it just want satisfying at all. ( I actually accidentally left it in on a few places) on the early pages, maybe that font works for the priest?) meant having to go back and resize everything too but I think it was worth the extra effort :)

Users who are viewing this thread