Supporter
I totally did not realize the series has entered Hiatus (End of season 1), nor the fact the previous group removed all of their chapters. Thank you for picking this up, I will check out the official scans when it catches up as well.

thank you so much for the for the update! im so freaking happy!!! omg they all looks so gorgeous i miss them so muchh it's like1000000 years ago since the last update

Group Leader
I know that the publisher of this series checks mangadex. Probably why the previous chapters were taken down.

is that the reason they deleted it. i know i cant really say this but they shouldn't have deleted it for other readers who dont know but THANK YOU FOR TAKING OVER

If the author checks mangadex then I'm glad the group deleted it from here because that would've brought unneeded trouble. For now, readers who haven't read the previous chapter can find ways to read them by themselves

just fyi the former translation team took it down because the official team asked them to do so. I would advise you to post your translation somewhere else in order to avoid problems involving not only the publisher but also MD

Users who are viewing this thread