This girl is ....making me mad.
They kidnapped another women to make her feed QinS babies like she doesn’t have her own life to live and children to provide for

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I don't know why I'm still reading this....in spite of the ridiculous plot and messy translation.......

Anyways, still grateful for the hardwork and continuous update!

Dex-chan lover
@XynoOoo i dont know about others but i read this BECAUSE of the ridiculous plot 😅

i've read comments on other sites and i'm surprised people actually like muir even though he's done soooo many shitty things. like i get that he's desperate but keeping BQQ and her cubs captive like that is messed up. not to mention the things he's done to both curtis and parker!!! i mean, curtis is a dick too but damn that's her spouse!! also, did muir really just straight up kidnap a mother leopard???? what the hell??????????? is that allowed??? 🤧

@sketchy333 the hell with them...i dont like muir PERIOD HAHAHHAHAHA well im still reading this even tho some acts are improper and some of the males are total scumbags

@Blanc63 yes she had to feed her Cubs but she kidnapped another women without any care for her rights. My main issue is that she kidnapped her.

@blanc63 don’t get me wrong, I totally get what your saying but I’m still upset about it and just wanted to voice that. You don’t need to get upset about my opinion on the chappie

@cupnoodles @sketchy333
Wait people, i think you all misunderstand something. ONLY MALES CAN CHANGES FOR ANIMAL FORM, FEMALES ONLY HAVE HUMAN APPARENCE, like Muir catch a female leopard, a REAL ANIMAL, and not, the female leopard is not a woman, she's just a leopard animal. If she is like QuingQuing or other females, then the females would change for animal forms much earlier in the series.

So basically, Muir catch a wild leopard and force it a breastfeeding the curbs

Dex-chan lover
@NandaGiannotti hhmmm.... even if that leopard doesn't have the same level of sentience as muir & the other beast tribes-people, it still feels kinda wrong u know? 🤔i mean, the lines get kinda blurry when you got cats AND cat-people. 😅 however i didn't even think of that, so many thanks for pointing that out 👍

@sketchy333
You're welcome ^^
Yeah, I pitied the mother leopard, at least, her cubs are alive (even if they’re only alive for her to continue breastfeeding, but at least they’re alive)
But imagine the desperation of a mother not being able to feed her children and see them starving... And we also don't know if other females would accept to breastfeed them, or if they would have milk (as Muir says, there were only people from the peacock's clan right there, and as they are birds, no milk). But I still fell sorry for the leopard mom kkkkkk I just got this kind of, while it's kind of wrong to kidnap a wild animal to feed her furry kids, I can't fault QuingQuing's mother desperation....

@cupnoodles
So, from what I've seen in other chapters, females have some differences, like eyes or hair. For example, the females of the leopard tribe in the Camel Valley have golden eyes and blond hair, the females of the Mermanfolk have very light white skin. But as they exchange females with each other, I think they must believe more in what the females say than any trait. As I recall, the females of the Feral Snake tribe, have problems with the cold and can die if the temperature drops to so many degrees, those of the Tiger Tribe, like Rosa, have pupils like that of an animal and such, but maybe it is a characteristic among females of predatory (carnivorous) and prey (herbivorous) tribes. Another thing that I saw in the most recent chapters, the females of the Peacock tribe have the most flattened breasts because they do not breastfeed, as they give birth to eggs, but perhaps it can be a characteristic among pregnancies, QuinQuin did not breastfeed when she gave birth to snake eggs.

Users who are viewing this thread