Oh! Ms. Lilia, as expect of water-god's style practitioner your devotion is up to the limit

Man ever since rudeus reunited with Paul in the guild I feel like Paul isn’t actually that good of a guy and tbh this chapter proved that for me he raped his maid

Dex-chan lover
@Ravelord2015 Every character in this story has both good and bad things about them (some worse than others) and it was actually consensual on Lilia’s part. (atleast that is how I remember it in the WN and I’m sure that they wouldn’t make it worse in the LN or manga.)

Aggregator gang
I don't know what kind of life paul living in his younger days to the point raping his own friend or partner in academy.

But heck, if Lilia himself aware of it back then, it can't be categorized as raping. Right? 🤔

It's more like they do the deed in wrong time and place. Just look at how lilia face when paul rape her for the 2nd time. She have 'dominated' fetishes. 😂

Dex-chan lover
everyone keeps saying this was rape but the past forceful taking sounds like rape in the sense as to how modern parents get the boyfriend of their little girl labeled as a rapist by forcing their kid to shut up and say it was manipulation lol, it seems more like while they were potentially in love it was a case of him being overly assertive and then her clamming up.....only for her to come in later and then seducing him to try and break apart the family for her own feelings for him.... yeah no one is a good person in this manga lol

Dex-chan lover
@Shrimperor @Ravelord2015 Yeah, we know he's quite a bastard, but I feel like saying he outright raped her should be a simplification. I mean, she later purposefully sought him out to become his maid. Who would do that, except a really mentally broken person, which Lilia shouldn't be, if it was a brutal act of outright rape? There must have been some complications in that incident, although certainly it was serious enough to get him expelled. Perhaps such intimate relationships between students was simply forbidden, and he was deemed the guilty one. Lilia here actually confessed she was the seducer this time (though it probably didn't take much).

Very strange how Paul is written. He is supposedly some kind of a hero, yet he keeps doing evil things...

Dex-chan lover
She went to swordsmanship school but ending up becoming a maid? The economy must be tanking lol

Group Leader
@gustavus Going by the chapter contents this is the correct place for the .5 and 10.5 is a duplicate in the wrong place.

Users who are viewing this thread