Dex-chan lover
It feels so strange not having available raws when the translation ends with a big cliffhanger. But thanks for the catch-up.

Group Leader
@KatilTekir we are now caught up to the raws. A new chapter will be coming out next week from what I've heard and TLS should be taking it from there.

Group Leader
For anyone who has already read chapter 142, I just added a note at the end about how the title in Japanese is pronounced "Kick ass!" I probably missed that since the title was already in English.

Dex-chan lover
you are a legend for translating all this so fast. keep up the good work omfganimal!

Dex-chan lover
At first, i tought they would be badly translated, or with shitty quality since there were so many chapters. Turns out the translation´s quality didnt suffer AT ALL, and im a very happy man.
Thank you, friend.

Dex-chan lover
@omfganimal
we are now caught up to the raws. A new chapter will be coming out next week from what I've heard and TLS should be taking it from there.
I give you big RESPECT+ poin for passing it back to dedicated translator team instead hoarding all the glory for yourself.

Well, I think your guerilla sniping is considered as "legal" in scanlation community because the raw itself is past 3 months as per untold rule said, and the original group has a lot of hard time to catchup. Also, it's more like a backup instead sniping.

Double-page supporter
> No idea why I keep reading this pointless trash. Let it end already.

Probably for the same reason as me. Yeah, the babes are hot, especially naked. But the actual story is pretty interesting.

i was surprised with the sudden amount of updates but anyway thank you @omfganimal
can we assume that the story will end soon? let his pp rest in peace lol

@omfganimal

Thanks for the mass release, but why didn't you put up any kind of donation link at the end of the chapters? I'm sure those of us that can, would have liked to reward your efforts after hearing about all the hard work you put into mass releasing these chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread