Group Leader
@ColdXClue I didn't put any donation link at the end because I did this work since I'm very invested in the series and thought it was horrible it was so behind. Not for monetary gain. If you want to support anyone, then go buy the JP books to support Lynn Okamoto more directly so we can for sure get more of these chapters from him or for something readable then go buy the official English version.

Group Leader
@Lolipop_Candy well sniping is what it is. I tried to put as the best content out as I could by myself to make sure it wasn't poor quality. I wouldn't mind continuing the series, but TLS is still interested in this so I'll pass it back to them.

Dex-chan lover
@omfganimal thx for your hard work. TLS might be interested in translation further, but pls look up for the series, so it wont be so far behind again - I think we all dont want to wait for month-two for 1 chapter again 😩

@omfganimal please don't hand anything "over" to the TLS group, they're beyond garbage quality, using brazillian translations and compressed images, please be the hero we need and do it yourself, even if it's a slower pace

Superb translations friend. You are a master and also translating effects shows a true fan of the series and a perfectionist.

Dex-chan lover
Amazing scanlation work. It single-handedly reignited my interest in this series. Damn, I want to know what happens next. So many questions.

Users who are viewing this thread