Group Leader
@Ghetto_J I actually was interested in picking up the series, but I spoke with TLS after my uploads and they said they'd like to continue the series, so they should be scanning this. If I did pick up the series, the BR team would never have the first post on a new chapter ever again. Lol no, it's very unlikely they'd go and do the chapters that I've already uploaded. I don't know the inner workings of TLS, but I assume they'll be doing 143 and on.

Dex-chan lover
@omfganimal I know I'm late but thanks so much for the so many chapters at once! I really hope you end up continuing this series since your work is better in both quality and speed.

Double-page supporter
Justice girl if your beliefs stand with the rebels how about you do something about the crazy bitch before she slaughters all the guards??? T_T

Whipcunt was too strong for justice girl to handle directly; had to wait until she got a few tastes of roboboot before she could tie her up.

*whispers* "I also think Empress is wrong. The castle now It's free real estate,"
That was some badass and effective turntable.
Also, no fukin respect for the dead, headsack girl (don't remember her real name)

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, this stupid Lilia-girl who could not get Youta in a coma without all this limb losing stuff.

"This beautiful face of mine"
I'd say the old witch lady has more charm than her.

Users who are viewing this thread