Finally. The two assassin clans go head to head and probs to the death.

For a sec, I thought we were gonna have the remaining fighters from both sides duke it out to the last man standing but alas, it was not to be.

Curious if this will tie in with Chapter 13 and how Edward Wu talked about how the Kure are "fakes" so there's def a story there

Everywhere Yamashita goes there's always a misunderstanding (=▽=)"
I mean they're not wont be surprised if anyone heard the tale of the first kengan match and Yamashita's ancestor.
Up next is the battle of the black sheep's of the family

They said all the fighters from both sides gathered at the ring.. Does that make Yamashita a Fighter too 😂
Akoya wasn't on the ring.

And what's with Agito, one must keep the history of the character in mind before making them do something weird in order to create a funny scene.. Gaolang beat him more badly than Lu and yet he didn't fall on his knees then.. so y now. Exhausted my ass.Hard to digest.
Just killing more people doesn't make one more stronger 😜... But have to wait and see

Edward Wu joined in this tournament only to kill Kure members, so I think that Raian is gonna loser, I think that Alan has some Kure clan counter's.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for another awesome chapter, yeah their not going to let Kengan get a lead most likely this early on in the tournament since it's technically the middle match at the moment... But I also think its to soon to get another win via disqualification. Hopefully though this should be a fun fight and is it just me or did Carlos put on some body mass while in the infirmary? He doesn't look as scrawny as he did in the first match I also like that he's already thinking of how he can improve his style. Also I'm beginning to think that Okubo may also be a worm on Kengan's side he's been acting awfully sketchy since he arrived to get on the plane and with the clown outfit he's just seemed off during this time.

@KeiosKod Fei* did, and yea I don't think the imposter thing was made public, unless Toyoda told his fighters about them offscreen.

That's one hell of a misunderstanding lol

Also, two nutjobs facing next week was kinda obvious

Dex-chan lover
Nicolas I don't know what you're on but I'd hardly call Terashi's fashion on point

Also I see the legend of Yamashita Kazuo is spreading once again

Our boi Raian is boutta make this shit fun! Honestly I'm expecting his fight to be as good if not better that Julius' and Misasa's, but I was also expecting Gaoh's to be a lot better, so we'll just have to see and find out.
Aside from that, the man, the myth, the LEGEND of Kengan, Yamashita Kazuo, has grown in influence once more.

Aggregator gang
@es_kan I think it's "Haven't you forgotten?". Kazzy left our the part that Worm has infiltrated the Kengan Association. So how would Lolong know that there could be Worm members at Kengan?

Dex-chan lover
Yamashita Kazuo truly the end boss of kengan, also PSYCHO FIGHT! PSYCHO FIGHT!

Dex-chan lover
It's been a while since Kazzy's superpower made itself known. To think it could fool King from One Punch Man himself.

Now it looks like the next match is gonna be between the two biggest assholes in both the Wu and Kure clans.

Users who are viewing this thread