Dex-chan lover
So if I wish to wait for a full chapter, how many .? do I have to wait for? And how long?

Dex-chan lover
I don't agree with this story of compensation.
He try magic for the first time and didn't now the result will be this large. How can he ask permision first if he didn't know how powerful he's power is ?
And there is just 1 explosion so he stopt after right after, for me. Because of the peticular situation I let it go but monitorise him until he masterise his power.

Group Leader
@Valve 10~11days? the manga was on a hiatus during new year, at the current pace, they're releasing 1 part/2weeks, so if they release Part 3 within the coming weeks, I'll be able to put out the full chapter.

More pleaseee. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@Noxdes So it's the source that's decided to split, not the scanlators? that's sad, partial chapters are annoying as heck :(

@Kingdo
I'm glad he isn't getting special treatment just because he's the MC. Letting him off the hook because he didn't know any better would mean that other people would be able to plead ignorance as well. The rule is probably in place so they can warn others to stay away from an area where people are practicing high level magic.

I would have liked to see the girl also given a fine because she was the one to tell him to keep going after the first spell. I'm sure if they had immediately gone back and reported the first spell as being a lot more powerful than they were expecting, then there wouldn't have been any issues.

She's obviously aware of the rule since she came in to pay the fine for the MC, but still had him continue.

Dex-chan lover
hm? thought this series doesn't have split chapters?

trust me, it's not worth splitting off unsplit chapters. we can totally wait for it.

Lol @ people still thinking translators split up chapters in 2021.

@Akosistew could you maybe elaborate in another spoiler tag. Like does that kind of stuff happen often or just like once. I’m not really a fan of those kinds of things and want to know if it’s worth my time before delving in.

Users who are viewing this thread