Dex-chan lover
Oh god I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going

Fuck an ugly bastard came. He isn’t even fat so I know this ain’t hentai yet. But I’m sure it’s soon.

don't really get this protag. I get that she was an orphan and spent her formative years (in this life) in an orphanage, but if I was isekai-ed I wouldn't want to just stay cooped up in my house all day masturbating for months at a time... I'd want to go out and see the world.

@mimisan

It depends on the person. I've got one friend who doesn't want to leave the house at all. We're currently planning a trip abroad that'll be based on going to conventions and other nerdy shit and he isn't interested at all.

@spiderbait in the era of the internet and all manner of indoor entertainment that is understandable, but not in the world Ren is living in. Furthermore we have lived here all our lives so there is little wonder to be had going out unless we go beyond our where we stay. But when you are in a new world....

The english wasn't that good but just seeing the translators note's was really wholesome. I enjoyed it. Good luck translating other things.

Users who are viewing this thread