Dex-chan lover
Well... time to move.

@slch000While I agree I think that would lead to some problems. Well she has to leave anyway so...

Fed-Kun's army
Why are you guys and the last guys trying to snipe this? There's plenty of abandoned translations.

Aggregator gang
@LilMonsterGurlDesi I TOTALLY SYMPATHIZE. I know this is supposed to be light-hearted and all, but as a fellow introvert, when I was reading the novel I got SO irritated when Neil kept visiting and then the other people started visiting. She just wants to be left alone but they all gotta push themselves into her life. GRRRR

But in case if you want to know:
This basically becomes a catalyst of her moving out of the forest (the story can't have the MC just hanging around in isolation doing nothing but herself all day lol). Neil isn't actually responsible for the creepy people coming to her house. MC gave Coco (the little girl) the medicine and a couple of potions, mom instantly got better taking the meds and one potion. Then mom and dad sell remaining two potions to a travelling merchant (parents were happy they got some money, but Neil knows that they got grifted BAD because MC gave them intermediate level potions which are rare). Then the merchant sells the potions to a higher up, and it caught the attention of the ruling Lord of the land who demands to capture the person who made them.
So MC puts her house in storage and leaves the forest with her two wolves lol.

Neil and his family are annoying as heck, but he's not a bad guy. Initially the reason why he kept visiting for the medicine was because his girlfriend was sick and he was desperate for the cure. Then when Coco gives him the medicine and tells him to leave MC alone, he realizes how rude he was and keeps trying to apologize (which pisses off MC even more). Eventually it grows into a crush (although he doesn't really realize it himself). He's still annoying when MC runs into him later, but at least with context, he's not evil or selfish, just stupid.

All im gonna say is that its nice to have ppl getting motivation to TL.

But please do find someone to proofread it before uploading it here.
Maybeee have 1-2 ppl to do it would be nice and helps improve the quality.

Dex-chan lover
So I read the novel out of curiosity and im droping it, totally devolved into a cooking novel, boring one on top "WAIT YOU PUT A SAUGAGE IN A BREAD!? NO WAY THAT'S INSANE!" yeah that actually happen not exaggerating

The premise is interesting and MC girl is hot, it's a shame it devolved into nothing with just cooking or something

Dex-chan lover
@mitsuki48 so the son has a sick/dying girlfriend and instead of helping the mom sells the potions and then the entitled kids go demanding more potions of MC. also the family are bad guys and 100% responsible for the corrupt nobles coming for MC, not only because they sold her potions which revealed her existence but they were the only ones who knew where she was so the only way for the nobles to find her was through them.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
@Aunay Great job also remember this don’t confuse people yelling at the author at yelling at you. The only time people will yell at you is when they notice grammar mistakes and most times their calm about those too. Also please ignore sniping comments were all grateful you’ve wasted your time to bless us with a translation.

Also the fact her dogs brought her a birth day present is just fucking adorable. Anyway we got pealer machines just for this people. We just got a potato to peal but she’s got a long time to peal it.

Dex-chan lover
The proper response here is:

No I am not, are YOU the witch? What do you need mister witch?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly she should just move. It doesn't even have to be far, just out of the way enough where people don't know her exact whereabouts. She made that house with almost no effort in the first place, she could literally recreate it anywhere without breaking a sweat.

Leave out a sign that's like "Fuck you guys, I'm out" and have an empty void where the house used to be. They'll get the message.

Fed-Kun's army
@sirflimflam she can just teleport her house away, yes.
and she does that.

@Doomer ummm not entirely correct.
family just sold potions bc the mother recovered without potion. The potion sold for like gold coins, the family makes like a couple copper and silver. The boi is only demanding the medicine, not the potions.

Dex-chan lover
“I saw other people translating this so I decided to translate it too.”

???
Why wouldn’t you pick a series people WEREN’T actively working on?

Users who are viewing this thread