All these update are spoiling us, also help that the translations are readable. Thanks

Dex-chan lover
Because of 3 stupid brothers she left and the worst thing is that she meets them again and they are much more fatiguing that he has to go again

Double-page supporter
I heard that the author simply ignore the Slutty skill later on on the Novel. I hope he doesn't ignore such important skill on this manga. Also, what the villagers do in this chapter is understandable, but still fuck them.

Dex-chan lover
So what's this last page about? I can see it's a ranking, but ranking of what? best isekais?

Dex-chan lover
all of this because of that shitty family, the stupid little girl who gave away where MC lived, greedy entitled kids who demanded free medicine and got it and the shitty mom who sold MC's medicine and had her kids go demand more.

i hope MC goes and burns down their house or something before she leaves, they need to suffer some sort of consequences for what they did.

Okay what the fuck is going on here?
Why's this series getting raided by what, three other new translators?
The heck?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I'd booby trap the house, fuck 'em.
I would put a warning though "whoever enters this house will cause it to blow up in flames"

Contributor
Story is close to potion girl, escaping forever from nobles. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Where's Bell this whole time?
Or is the manga killing off one of the two wolves?

Dex-chan lover
to who read the novel is there any romance in this one?

Users who are viewing this thread