Fed-Kun's army
ahahaha YEEEEES. SEEING THAT ANGRY BITCH, AND THINKING ABOUT THE EMPRESS' REVENGE GIVES ME SUCH LIFE

Thanks translators.

I’ve never seen a couple hate each other so much. I feel bad she’s stuck with her unfaithful wretched husband. But I hope the newlyweds have a happy life.

Double-page supporter
wptjskje81341.png

If the king and the queen "bless" the wedding not even the "blood" family has any say in it... is that why the Blood Birther is having a seizure at the end?

Thx for the chapter just wanted to let u know on page 5 there's a misspelling. I think instead of hearth its supposed to be heart

Aggregator gang
I’ve never seen two people look more poker faced getting married lol. Hope they truly become happy with each other soon!

Can’t wait to see the mom freak out, thanks so much for translating

Dex-chan lover
Is Tia's mom going to cause a scene? I can't imagine the emperor is going to be happy about that.

Group Leader
@bagofsaltysalt yep thanks for mentioning it. I rushed it a bit today since I had something to do. Anyways, I'll be sure to watch out for those tiny mistakes in the future.

If the king and the queen "bless" the wedding not even the "blood" family has any say in it... is that why the Blood Birther is having a seizure at the end?

I think its more that Lawrence and his mom are worried that if Gregor and the Empress rekindle their relationship, any heir they produce will have a stronger claim to the throne than Lawrence.

Or they are just butthurt that the Empress has chosen to support Tia, i dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread