he says that he talked to the members alot , and he say that someone took his channel , look
@IsabellaOsa , i know what happend already ok, but i think you owe the man an apologies for his lost channel ...

Group Leader
@abear @NekoJibril @RoaringAardvark @Piyush123 @blackpoint mangle came to us in our discord server wanting to help and in exchange we share his YouTube videos which was fine back when he had his channel. If everyone wants proof of the conversation about it I can provide that for y’all. @zebby I don’t know what to tell you or mangle besides sorry to what happened to the YouTube but there’s nothing I can do about whoever reported his channel, especially when I don’t know who that person is or if that exist.

lol ... is that the full truth ?
is he the only one to post his youtube ?
what about hulu ?

Group Leader
@zebby he wasn’t in the server long enough to talk to the members, the only people he talked to was the ones on the team. Which we all ask and told him to only clean and redraw the chapters which we can all show proof of the conversation. None of needs to apologize to him but if he really needs an apology then I’m sorry.

Group Leader
@zebby we worked out a deal with Hulu long before mangle showed up and mangle wanted the same treatment as him. Yes everything I’ve said is true, if you don’t believe me come to the server. We can prove it

and one more thing you said "mangle came to us in our discord server wanting to help and in exchange we share his YouTube videos which was fine back when he had his channel" lol ,mangle said that you didn't care about his channel from the start , how much video did u post for him by the way ?
10 ?
20?
1 or 2 ?

look i respect mangle and i respect you too even if i dont know u but lol ...
i checked that hulu channel hahahahaha.............................
10k subscribers for a google translation ...........
hahahahaa.................................

realy mangle is a poor guy involving in this kind of thing ... am sorry for him

@IsabellaOsa:
Oh dude ...
Look, he said your sorry you will not return him his channel in addition to losing his email and many other things, plus he say that you should stop saying that you posted some of his videos in your discord rather he swears that you did not post any ,and I believe him,
Do you really have the evidence that you have published any of his works in your discord?

Group Leader
I did care about posting his videos, at one point I didn’t know where to share his videos since we are sharing Hulu videos and our chapter release. He continued to ask about the videos while I was asleep and while I was at work, he basically harassed me and started making me mad when he wouldn’t give me time to think where or when to post his stuff. There’s not a answer we can give you that wouldn’t make him happy, that’s why y’all are doing this. @zebby

Group Leader
@zebby we did post his work while he was in the server, we started out with one of the demon queen chapters. He also posted one of his other series, after he decided to leave our server we couldn’t share his videos. I would have to look in the logs on when we posted it and we deleted it since he didn’t stay in the server. @zebby we didn’t start posting a lot since we were busy if he stay and worked, we would have gotten everything straightened out ok posting his work

see ...
the mangle guy have his point here ,
oh man , i want proof that demon clan didnt use his work in ch 237 right here right now

he sent me a cleaned pages and i compared them with your realased ch thay are almost the same so you should consider his effort even if he deleted your driver raws...
the point is he didnt lie and troll like you did when you said i was sleeping and i have proofs and .... and...
pick a side man
do u have proof of posting his work or not ?
if yes then share it here ok
if no then u were wrong about him

@TheRealOdra
is that a the way to credit who help you ...
hahahahahahahahahaha.........................................................................................................................
lol i can't stop ...
should i post the cover here too

@IsabellaOsa Don't worry, we don't need any justification.
Snipers are always in the wrong when they provide a lower quality. It's fine to ignore them entirely.
It's usually wise to pay no mind to any and all kinds of drama, for that matter 😅

Looking forward the next chapter! (there's no rush, it's done when it's done 😃)

Group Leader
Thank you for understanding @abear , we have chapter 239 ready for release and we will be done with ch 238 soon

Users who are viewing this thread