@zebby far as I can tell the only one throwing insults is you. And as for my own work... even if I was interested in translating comics, why would I butt in to other peoples long established work. The problem isn't the fact that your translations and your work are of poor quality, that can get better with experience. The problem is you sniping a series that has already been in the works by some other group and you have posted it on the same platform to steal their fans. And for the sake of argument take for example user alenalen who translated Iron ladies... that legendary man ( who deserves all the dumplings in the world ) was practically churning out chapters by hours. But the point was he wasn't actually stealing them from someone else. What i question Zebby are your ethics and your methods, which are indeed questionable.

@petasek-666 snipes?
i belive i can post whatever i like to post and do your self and me a favor and stop replying and talking like you know me .

So, all I'm getting from this comment war is that @zebby has shit translations, so I should wait for Demon Clan's translations to come out

If want beat fast translation then there's hulu sia badag, they do fast release though at youtube and also already at the latest raw chapter..
Demon clan scans can just take it chill and since old readers already know if want read fast see hulu, then re read at Demon scan..
Just block the other trolls scan..
Simple..😁👍

Users who are viewing this thread