Dex-chan lover
Thank you for doing this, because well like 99% of translation group are in need people and a bunch of manhua,manga and manwha get dropped because of lack of people. And to the people who are upset well IT'S FREE if you want a better version go read the official version, if not available in your country, buy a vpn first.

Dex-chan lover
@Wuiff : He uploaded it as part of the oher group before, who 'for some reason' make a new group to continue uploading...

Kinda makes you wonder why...

I feel my stingy heart clench whenever the bald advisor shows up. I can't even imagine the stress caused by a lord whose response to everything is to throw copious amounts of money at it, and whenever prodded as to how he'll get the money, just says "Trust me. I'll have the money as soon as I release this untested technology that I can't explain where I got it". Even if he consistently pulls it off, if this advisor wasn't already an old man, he'd lose a year off his life every time he had to speak with the lord.

Group Leader
@WhimsiCat
He uploaded it as part of the oher group before
nope, I was never part of that group:
Rule 2.3 "Any scanlated release is allowed to be uploaded, unless the release's scanlation group has enabled upload restrictions. The following restrictions also apply. "
I can upload the releases of whatever group i like, as long as they did not enable upload restriction. Do you even know how MD works?

who 'for some reason' make a new group
When did anyone make a new group? My group UnnamedArmy has uploaded RTW chapters way before Aloalivn.
to continue uploading...
Were they banned or something? I cant find it on their profile.

Group Leader
@elisto
Not taking in account legit criticism it's infantile.
He accused me of not checking the stuff I upload.
I said I knew very well, that those issues existed, but could not be bothered to fix them and that anyone who cant understand that should block my group. Whats so infantile about that?

it wont help you grow even though you put effort on it.
seems to be a misunderstanding. In what way should I want to grow? I am fine with uploading releases fast and with enough quality, so you can understand it without having read the novel.

As for the missing image, I already added the dot in the file name, but MD wont let me edit the chapter and I cant be bothered to try to find out whats going wrong

@UnnamedMinecrafter
image.png

Also, the broken page is still missing.

@UnnamedMinecrafter "He accused me of not checking the stuff I upload." The dude(?) you've been talking to uploaded quite a lot of stuff and gave you general advice. Actually a good advice.

If you "can't be bothered", what's the point in trying to translate in the first place? These days it is possible to just point your smartphone at the page and see an awful machine translation awkwardly aligned into speech bubbles (using Google Lens or something else). Generally when people do translation by hand the idea is to do better than that.

Also, your previous releases were better. Still very rough, but much better than this one. This is yours:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/723427/2

Fed-Kun's army
Something went wrong with one of the pages, its like cut in half and most of the upper porchion is missing.

Group Leader
@DeathDonut
"He accused me of not checking the stuff I upload." The dude(?) you've been talking to uploaded quite a lot of stuff and gave you general advice. Actually a good advice.
There was no advice, that I learned anything from. I looked through it beforehand like anybody would do. Of course I saw the same things he said. And I didnt want to fix them because I personally do not care enough. Thats why my translation was so fast.
The only exception was the second image missing, because it was named "3png" instead of "3.png", which my image viewer of choice happily ignores, because file extensions are almost always completely unnecessary. I am sorry if I misunderstood him and sorry if acted rude. English is not my native language and I was somewhat angry already because of other comments.

If you "can't be bothered", what's the point in trying to translate in the first place?
My goal is for people do understand the story without needing to read the novel and to be fast. I think I achieved that. I dont want to waste my time on anything more than that, because the last 20% always cost 80% the work.

These days it is possible to just point your smartphone at the page and see an awful machine translation
Was this "an awful machine translation"? I dont think so.
awkwardly aligned into speech bubbles (using Google Lens or something else).
yeah that is what happens if you spend about 1sec on typesetting the entire chapter, by bruteforcing the layout with the biggest font size.
Generally when people do translation by hand the idea is to do better than that.
Yes, generally. But here there are two options: Either I didnt put in the effort or I was stupid enough to not notice these issues.
I hope their is no one for whom the latter is the case. Also this is not a "translation by hand".

Also, your previous releases were better. Still very rough, but much better than this one.
Yeah. And it took me that 80%, so 5x longer.

And know I didnt put these numbers in as a joke. Even if i did not measure them, at least the order of magnitude is correct.

Dex-chan lover
@UnnamedMinecrafter :
>"I was never part of that group"
>upload the chapter under another group's name (y'know 224/225 are listed as uploaded by you under that other group?)

So you weren't part of that group, have your own group, but mysteriously upload 'your' chapter under the other group's name...
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>My group UnnamedArmy has uploaded RTW chapters way before Aloalivn.

68-72, jump to 146 and now 226 on 'your' group
If anything your group at a glance look more like one of those snipers who then cry about 'why are you leechers whining, is this not what you want' when they upload low quality MTL hacks.

Group Leader
@WhimsiCat
So you weren't part of that group, have your own group, but mysteriously upload 'your' chapter under the other group's name...
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Did you even read my comment? Also when have I ever claimed ownership of those chapters?

68-72, jump to 146 and now 226 on 'your' group
If anything your group at a glance look more like one of those snipers
Yes I am probably one of those snipers. If that bothers you, block my group.

who then cry about 'why are you leechers whining, is this not what you want' when they upload low quality MTL hacks.
"why are you leechers whining" yes (except for the insult). Either stop complaining about my quality, block me or upload better releases before me.
", is this not what you want" nope. I never said who wants or does not want my chapters. If you would take the time to read the comments, you would however notice, that it is a fact, that *some* people want them. If you are not one of them, feel free to block me.

Dex-chan lover
@UnnamedMinecrafter : So somehow the chapters uploaded by you isn't your chapter...so are you saying you stole someone else's?

> Either stop complaining about my quality, block me or upload better releases before me.
'did I miss some rule on md?' that if someone upload something terrible I must 'only' block them and can't call it out for being terrible?

(already blocked your group btw, if you don't feel like having me reply back to you then stop pinging me so I don't have to be reminded of your terrible uploads)

Group Leader
@WhimsiCat

So somehow the chapters uploaded by you isn't your chapter...so are you saying you stole someone else's?
"Stolen"? If you want to call it that. I gave them credit, so I dont see where i broke mds rules. I suggest you read them. If your asking for the legality of this, I suggest you quickly format your harddrive or at least clear your history and stop using this site. (Or use Tor. )

> Either stop complaining about my quality, block me or upload better releases before me.
'did I miss some rule on md?' that if someone upload something terrible I must 'only' block them and can't call it out for being terrible?
Sure you can continue to do so. Only Staff could stop you. You still wont achieve anything. Because I bet everyone who read your comment already knew how bad my quality was and either did not care or just came here for the drama.

(already blocked your group btw, if you don't feel like having me reply back to you then stop pinging me so I don't have to be reminded of your terrible uploads)
Just so you know: You can block my comments by clicking on my name too.

@UnnamedMinecrafter:
because the last 20% always cost 80% the work.
That last 20% is what makes the work worth reading, though. So even though the previous translations took longer they were better. This one is just bad.
Also, the reason why people speak up is disappointment, because previous releases were at least decent.

Additionally, didn't you say that you took the text from the LN? In this this makes even less sense, as there are going to be differences, and taking text from the novel will not account them.

Honestly, the point of reading on mangadex was to have quality releases and not fast translations where somebody can't be bothered to fix a missing page issue.
Because instead of dealing with text alignment issues it would be easier to just learn chinese, japanese and korean. Which is probably what I should be doing, given that tracking read chapters turning into a royal pain in the butt with delay policies and multiple groups uploading same stuff over and over again.

If you spent as much time proofreading and typesetting as you did trying to justify why your translation is shit this would be a half decent translation.

Dex-chan lover
@UnnamedMinecrafter
>. If your asking for the legality of this, I suggest you quickly format your harddrive or at least clear your history and stop using this site. (Or use Tor. )

I didn't (fan translation are already on legal grey line as is), I simply pointed out something I saw (that the chapters uploaded under the other group were done by you, and now you do it under 'your' group), if that somehow hurt your feeling then maybe stop acting sus.

>Just so you know: You can block my comments by clicking on my name too.
And you mine, but hey, I already told you that you can stop pinging me if you don't want me to reply so clearly you want more, and who am I to deny someone when told they're trash and they ask for more.

Users who are viewing this thread