Dont listen to all the negative people man. You honestly did a much better translation than the previous ones. The english is much more understandable. Keep up the good work.

Dex-chan lover
Seemed okay, newer work can tell from the flow fromone page to another page. typesetting kinda brought itself to attention, otherwise, okay work.

Dex-chan lover
@RimuruXD why so hostile to a new tl (actual question, I didn't read it yet, so dont know what made it so bad)? Particularly considering how awful the prior tl (AloveraLive?) were (It cant be worse than that, right!)?
edit: oh, he is that one

Group Leader
@WhimsiCat
I simply pointed out something I saw (that the chapters uploaded under the other group were done by you, and now you do it under 'your' group)
No matter how often you repeat that, it is still factually wrong. Im a long time reader of this series. In the early chapters the TL dropped it. I continued scanlating it until he could not bear reading so low quality releases, that he did it himself again instead of complaining. Then he was to slow for my taste, so I snipped him once. Forward a bit and he dropped it again. I continued reading on aggregators and could not find the group. Then Aloalivn picked it up and watermarked the hell out of them so I found their group and uploaded it here, so others would know, how far the translation is outside of mangadex. This weekend I was bored so I wrote the tool to translate it. The raw came out. I translated them in ~2hours. Then uploaded them here. The rest of the story you already know.

Dex-chan lover
@UnnamedMinecrafter :
Hard to believe you given how you've been acting so far.

A guy who doesn't care about quality or sniping suddenly care about other readers knowing where the translation is up to outside of here?
You sniped it before, could've sniped it again, but nope, let's just go take that other group's stuffs (which from what you say doesn't seem like you've got permission) and upload it here....

@feha The minecrafter used to make slightly better translations before, and now quality deteriorated. The one you're thinking about is AIoalivn, and some of their releases were uploaded by Minecrafter before. (not sure if with permission or without).

Aloalivn does.... passable job, but actually looks like they are slowly improving. As their releases used to be worse. There are far worse translators out there, the main example being Manhaus. Those guys always do a terrible/horrible job and try and try to jump on every popular release. An example of a good translation from chinese would be whoever was translating "I'm an evil god". I think that was Lusario scans? Aside from the blunder with trying to translate a name of certain characters, they usually leave a ton of footnotes explaining cultural differences, and so on. I.e. whether this ia buddhist saying or something from Lao Tzi works, and so on. Reading their stuff is always a pleasure.

Speaking of "release that witch" other guys that did a good job were "Народный Перевод" ("People's translation"), but you won't be able to appreciate that unless you're Russian-fluent. They haven't uploaded new translations for a while, though.

Dex-chan lover
@DeathDonut there was also that "no group" group before, and before that, the "hero" group. Those were passable. Then suddenly came the tl I mentioned before, that had translations such as "I'll pack later and NGA leave in the afternoon." and "It's a pity THU year I'll PRC be unable to visit you" (and a whole bunch more like that). They also somehow translated "border town" as "bushimushi wushi town" or something similar :p

@feha: I recall the "I'll PRC be unable", but couldn't remember who was responsible. Looking through my block list, turns out it was "Unnamed Army" and they're using google for machine translation.

Dex-chan lover
@DeathDonut its in chapter 224, tagged as having been translated by the group "aloalivn" (same for the credit pages). Posted by "unnamedminecrafter", which was why I in my first post put and edit when I figured out it was the same guy. Unsure why you think it's the group "unnamed army"

@feha: Yep, apparently I was mistaken. However, I don't think Minecrafter actually translated that one. Just uploaded them.

Users who are viewing this thread