Dex-chan lover
Sooo... I guess MC really was scapegoated to start a war.

Man gonna side brush that shit like nothing lmao 💀. Yo is it monthly or weekly? Been 2 months.

thanks for the chapter

but i cant wait 2 months for the next one

Fuck i clicked thinking there would be a 11 ch and i acctually said no! outloud it is interesting so far. and really well made .

Dex-chan lover
Welp... Mommy is gonna come to take him since he will probably change back into a dragon

I don't get it. Why did she threw him out of the window?
There is no way you can escape, alive anyway.
They can only gain from him staying alive:
- If he somehow manages to stay alive, then they can keep him as a princess's substitute for whenever needed.
- Them discovering that he is a fake is not much of a problem, as they were clearly ready for him to die, and the princess reappearing unharmed again later.
Also, it's not true:
- It makes no sense for the enemy king to use 'her' as a bargain-chip, as they attacked while knowing he had the 'princess', which means they were ready to lose 'her'. And still, he didn't send anyone to kill 'her', so he doesn't seem that interested.
- If they come to kill the princess, they are going to kill everyone of her party, regardless of the princess being alive. So if that maid thinks she can survive, so can him.
- If they catch the maid, she is probably going to get raped, and yet she didn't jump out of the window for a more painless death. She has some hope, and I don't see why he doesn't.
- They may not be able to guarantee his survival, but that doesn't mean that there is absolutely no hope for him.
- He can even stop cross-dressing, and if he manages to escape the room, maybe they won't recognize him as the princess.
And it's not a justification:
- It's up to him to decide if he prefers to die now or later, not her.
There is no reason for me to kill him
So why did you do it? Plot?

Thanks for the chapter! Can’t wait to see what happens and how the author justifies the maids action. Perhaps she thinks kalsarin will be tortured when discovered by the host king so decided to do mercy kill? Or they want to deny that they sent a fake princess?

Users who are viewing this thread