Aggregator gang
shit u caught my attention, hopefully 2nd or 3rd outcome would happen but will respect the 1st outcome nonetheless

Dex-chan lover
I like how you chose "Penis" instead of "Boobs", to grab our attention. Are you suggesting something?

Dex-chan lover
I was like "Oh, there's a TL note page... Let's re-"

PENIS
Now that I have your attention

WHEEZE

Actually I think it would be quite plausible for that third option to convince them. I'm gonna go follow them anyway, but it's still a nice way to get some more followers

Dex-chan lover
Be sad to see it go if the author says no but I still have enjoyed it. I love how he just felt apart as soon as he saw her lol.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
It's very unlikely for the author to pick the 2nd outcome because it might affect the chances of this series to get serialized thus making the outcome 1 and outcome 3 to be the only possible outcome. However since I'm not a twitter person means that good thing has come to an end for me anyway.
😢😢😢

Author please let them translate. Your manga is so beautiful I wanna understand it and read it. 🥺

Dex-chan lover
I’m crossing my finger for author approval since I love this manga, at least for option number 3

I like it when people ask permission.

I also hope the the fact that he likes “Io-kun” helps bridge the language barrier. He speaks using masculine language.

I’ll give the people betting he’s trans a 2% chance of success. I’m being generous.

He’s a straight boy discovering how he wants to present, and how he likes to be treated in a relationship.

His girlfriend clearly and happily IDs as a woman. She also wears traditionally male clothes and binds daily. She seems comfortable with her body (and what it does to her BF) so it’s about how she wants to look in her clothes. Like control-top tights: not comfortable but effective (Bought them by accident, once). It’s not uncommon to suffer for fashion. I’ve worn high heels. (NTY)

Point is that he’s a dude who likes to present femme. He’s adjusting despite some internal resistance.

Let’s not be hypocritical and say that dressing a certain way determines your gender.

My butch wife strongly disagrees. I also disagree despite wearing traditional women’s clothing.

hope u get approval, at least the twitter option. Good luck and thank u for the translations!

Users who are viewing this thread