Alan Wu was so hyped when he got introduced and then he just got off like this? Like some pebble on the road? LMAO

@SOYAEA nah there is no excuse fo not introducing that character before, this war is literally more important than the competition right now.

And no, it definitely doesn't work. If you want a good example of the same thing well done just look at Katsumasa in Kengan Omega. This is just lazy shit here.

@Dramsss

Edward said that he enters in this tournament just to Kill Kure(Chapter 13), so we assume that they have a past, you have to pay more attention.

Raian just straight out fatality Alan! But i Think that hw will lose against Edward.

Whoa. I did expect Raian to win (or lose, depending on your view point) by kill, but not so fast and not so brutal. Things are getting more exciting now.

Dex-chan lover
He transformed first, rule of shonen ... don't do that unless is not even your final form

Dex-chan lover
a reminder about the writing style of the author : before a fight , he will hype both fighters to the sky , even if 1 of them is a jobber , then the fight might be ended after only 1 second . you remember the disneyland mockey mascot guy ?

-------------------------------------

at least raian is a man of his words : if they bite me , i kill them .

alan wu and lu tain love biting , and they are evil , so uncle Narushima Joji is evil too ? lol .

50908383106_e110ce50e1_b.jpg

Called it. Even so...

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, RAIAN. NEVER EXPECTED TO SEE SOMETHING SO GRUESOME, EVEN FROM YOU.

Dex-chan lover
Xia ji being reduced to casual punching bag and "rat character" lol.

So that guy wasnt the real "Wu hei", instead it was Edward Wu? Also who is Rikuto?

@xplode I'm not talking about Edward, I'm talking about Kure Rikuto that literally didn't exist before the two panels where they announced his death. Again, that's some of the laziest writing I have seen, the discussion must have gone like that :

"Hey, I think we actually forgot the reason why Edward Wu and the Kure clan will fight, what do we do?"
"Don't worry let's just invent a super important character that has never been mentionned or seen before and say Edward killed him !"
"But I started to draw the fight, we don't have time for a flashback."
"It's ok, just do it in 2 panels, I don't care anymore. But make sure Raian does something ridiculous so the readers don't notice"

Users who are viewing this thread