Remember that Ohma live at Kure clan housing before , if Raian was that strong , imagine Ohma

The first chapter in the kengan omega which made me laugh so hard.. boy my stomach hurts from laughing 😂😂

U can't tear any body in half like that by putting ur both hands in the mouth. At the best u can rip off the lower jaw and skin along with some flesh till the ribs, Thats it . Anyway ... He's dead and thats all that matters 🤣
And yes, like others here have said. This match between these two never started in the first place, so whatever happens before the ref says BEGIN must not count. But who knows what rules purgatory has for such situations.

Dex-chan lover
so it was just "half" of the original huh? I wonder how strong he's actually supposed to be?

Double-page supporter
The Knife get pulled first before the murder begin ...
so maybe, just maybe it cause MC side win ... or at least a draw ?
wow, Mortal Combat need to have this more too ...

I have the feeling Raian probably wins anyways because the other guy broke the rules first by pulling a weapon

Dex-chan lover
Man with all this talk of Worm replacements, I REALLY hope Okubo isn't the one who got WORM'd. It'd produce the biggest gutpunch and Masaki is way too obvious.

Dex-chan lover
All that LORE we missed out, wew.

Wonder if we’re going into an out-of-the-ring-fight to replace the one against Alan. Kinda like with what happened for Sawada and Julius. With Eddie being the “other half” of Alan, after that whole spiel about the inheritance immortality in the last chapter, it sounds like Alan was just diet Eddie.

Users who are viewing this thread