Dex-chan lover
Oh man, I was wondering why this guy was going all out with his removal from the get go and if that meant he had nothing else to show since he had displayed poor technique, and the first page in this chapter really sealed his fate. He was prattling about being ignored and just got wrecked. The depiction of being ripped in half is a bit weird. All that should have happened is that the lower jaw should have been ripped off. (I'm also under the impression people have managed to survive worse injuries than just having their jaw blasted off, which now that I think about it, makes me wonder if Naidan couldn't have been saved too. I would have expected excellent medical support to be ready in such a tournament. )

What's interesting is that despite Raian declaring his disqualification, there is an entire frame of Alan Wu pulling out a knife before getting ripped in half. These fighters should not be carrying weapons which means that he fouled. I'm really not sure if this will actually be taken into account however.

I really have to wonder what Edward was thinking to decide to go up there and show himself when he should be well aware that the Kure clan has a bone to pick with him. Well, it turns out that Edward is Raian's actual opponent although I'm guessing he won't win that fight.

Dex-chan lover
now this has turrned to be really interesting

looking forward to the next ch

Instakill.

I love how Omega keeps its power measures hidden from us, because these twists are so thrilling.

Dex-chan lover
i just made this meme manga strip : the 1st time that they met , raian noticed a big , hard , long "thingie" inside the pants of alan .

at the end , it is really just a metal knife inside his pants , lol .

50909300462_c0df65d146_b.jpg

so edward is definitely the true original wu, probably having brainwashed alan into thinking he was the wu hei but just using him as a fake to hide his own power or something? either way, alan was a chump and edward is going to whoop raians ass later on. hopefully we see all the powerful kure clan members team up to take down edward at the climax of the story.

In my opinion.
Kuroki Gensai ≈ Agito
Agito = Raian
Agito ≈ Julius ≈ Wakatsuki
Raian ≈ Julius ≈ Wakatsuki
Raian ≥ Ohma.

Lolong thought Raian is on par with Agito.

I mean, that was cool, but also really dumb. Ripping someone in half by the jaw is quite a stretch even by Omega's standards. Usually this series has at least a nominal connection to real physics, yanno?

Dex-chan lover
I'm willing to bet that they are going to rule it a No Contest, both getting disqualified. One killed, but the other pulled out a weapon at the last second. Both broke the rules.

@Astroboiii
The backstory was likely in preparation for Edward Wu, since he said "his other half" was just killed.

I'm severely disappointed at how weak Alan was, considering how they hyped him up and how i was really looking foward to this match. I mean, the guy didn't even put up a fight against Raian, he got serious for a few seconds and Alan got bodied...

Dex-chan lover
Raian tore him apart like junk mail, absolutely beautiful.

Thank God we didn't waste more time on a memehulk. Hopefully Eddie has some actual martial arts to showoff given how he baited Raian; dude's got more brass in his balls than a marching band.

Dex-chan lover
So this is the power of Techniques Raian.

EDIT: https://i.redd.it/k7uy41ndkcf61.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread