12 Beast

@dracone mangapark has the translation up to 34 ,they're official translation ,that's why they're not posted here and probably no one want to translate because there's already official releases ,

The series are officially cancelled as of today. The author couldn't publish this along Monmusu anymore.

well that sucks, was so happy that volume 8 was gonna come out soon and now i can never get it

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy: Pressure and Health issues made it impossible for him to work on two series simultaneously.
So, he decided to drop this one.

Fed-Kun's army
Hate that publishers axe series that are good but not doing well in sales instead of putting them on hold or in irregular releases. The weekly anthology model for manga just doesn't work anymore; Authors need more personal time and liberties. Manga that aren't being worked on actively should be paused and shelved rather than cancelled; They deserve re-serialization when they do so

Dex-chan lover
@Ni-Ji-Gen if something is good it will sell well, lol. Bad things might sell well too but if something doesn't sell well, there's absolutely something wrong with it.

Kinda hope after finishing Everyday Life with Monster Girls and taking some time off he tries to finish this series.

Dex-chan lover
Aw damn, didn't realize this got canceled. Way more important than that, though, I hope the author's doing better.

Double-page supporter
@Xystus There are many reasons why a good product might not sell well. There is way more in business and market than that.

Dex-chan lover
@te-kun No this was cut off short because of the sales. It was not selling well and author decided to focus on MonMusu back although he doesn't really like it that much.

Double-page supporter
@Xystus You said "if something is good it will sell well, lol." and I replied "There are many reasons why a good product might not sell well. There is way more in business and market than that." I'm not arguing why it was axed but on the statement that "good things sell."

Users who are viewing this thread