Dex-chan lover
Bruh why tf does there have to be an " you idiot" moment WHEN THERE WAS LITERALLY NOTHING HE CAN DO AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
don't know where to find raw manga so i am guessing is the funniest thing i am going to find out is the people on the airplane in the first chapter are alive and land safe and sound and the only dead people are mc and the poor loli girl

now that's a dark comedy XD

Fed-Kun's army
Me: Yeah hand me that angry juice...
Story: Ok
Me: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking Retard!

Is he calling his sister "mother" at one of the pages and what's with age, his fiance looks like she's 7-8...

@UNDEFEATEDBG

What exactly did he do that was stupid? He agreed with the breakup because he felt it was for the best. He realized instantly that she had feelings for him when she reacted the way she did. He didn't chase after her because he literally couldn't. None of that had anything to do with stupidity on the MC's part. I may have missed something that you're referring to, though

@ZeroWWE no that loli alive and other than her is dead

Well raw manga just have 2 chapter meaning manga TL catch up with raw. Other source you can know what happen next is raw WN but last updates 2/5/2020 which my guess author 100% stop do WN and just do LN where no one yet TL it

Dex-chan lover
@zairy09 well shit guess i well never know if goddess lies to mc to make him jump to his death and all people on the airplane are safe or dead

i know the goddess tells mc they all going to die if he doesn't do what she says....but still i really wish the Author shows us what happens on an airplane are they alive if yes holy shit the goddess is evil and mc is dumb and the loli is dead D:
if no .....well i am going to say meh is ok and moving on sins my theory on the evil goddess is wrong :/

@ZeroWWE
planes typically don't survive hull damage, and a water landing, you have a few hours to get to people. loli had a raft and gps tracker so she would get 3 days at best. likely the plane went miles away before it fully crashed, and by the time rescue gets there the wreckage is gone, there have been several planes that just 'disappeared' in my life, and shy of a sophisticated hijacking job, the wreckage never gets found or gets found several years later. if it waterlanded the people are absolutely screwed

@zairy09
assuming you know a bit about the raw, able to tell us how long it takes to get mc out of the 'you are inside the body of an asshole' phase? what I mean is to get passed the punishment and everyone treating him like the old occupant.

Aggregator gang
@UNDEFEATEDBG
Ahh, yes, the stupidity. Because everybody behaves logical and has clear mind after reincarnating in another world and surviving serious accident like falling off your dragon.
If anything, his behaviour is kinda unnatural because he's adapting to the new life too fast. He should be more confused and dumbfounded.

Users who are viewing this thread