Xuè Jī yǔ Qíshì - Vol. 12 Ch. 446 - Big Sis, Stop Sleeping

Active member
Joined
Apr 23, 2026
Messages
32
I feel like if it's been going on for this many chapters(the only title I could compare this to is Fei Ren Zai, aka Non-human, but that's like several years late on MD), it can go for at least 40 more chapters


Do remind me on who- nevermind I remember who she is halfway through typing this sentence, the language part of my brain added an apostrophe between the E's and didn't recognize her
Honestly I think that’s more so because after a certain point the series does feel like it was just being rushed
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 29, 2025
Messages
237
This chapter adapts Volume 12 Chapter 40-41 Part 1 of the Web Novel, There not much to say here all I can say is well in the Original Novel is that MuXing says she has gotten weaker but still has some power left to strike back since she lost Bai Ji. And Bai Ji ofcourse as the manhua said she is still weak so she let everyone else do the work mainly Musan, Lin Tuo, and Liliana to form the original family I forgot the family name combined their technique into one combo which has seen manage to pierce and defeat Twilight stars. With Bai Ji doing the final strike. So far everything has been moving exactly as a Novel
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top