Dex-chan lover
For the animal names or names in general, usually people don't translate those literally.

If not, every name, human or otherwise would also need translating.

and better to stick to the already established name by Thennos... NGL, it's weird seeing seven instead of Nanago...

Thanks for picking it up and all the hard work nonetheless...

Group Leader
@no168_92 ill make the change right now, and reup itll takes like 3 minutes do you have the name of 6 i couldnt find it.

Thanks for picking this up, i just wonder is the series improves or stalls even worse.

Dex-chan lover
@Lorexen

another thing I found was you typo'd sake as saki... for the other name, it's the number plus go iinm, ichigo, niigo, sango etc.... but have to check to be sure.

maybe someone else would supply it later, don't really felt like confirming atm. sorry.

Dex-chan lover
Think im done with this. Had my fill of meandering story and MC's pronounced upper lip.

Was reading the chapter just before the cat names were fixed, and I have a few more points to add:

1. Did Chris use the -dono honorific earlier in the chapter? If yes, it needs to be included, since that is a major part of her character as a knight. Also, translating honorifics like you did in this chapter usually doesn't turn out well, especially when titles for nobles and knights are involved.

2. Punctuation. There were quite a few missing commas and apostrophes through-out the chapter, and that can be a bit off-putting.

3. Spelling. Specifically, the two that stood out the most, were "oder" and "involved", which should have been "odor" and "evolved" respectively. Use spell-check just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread