Fed-Kun's army
He's becoming evil? Physically attacking weaker people just because he gets angry? He wasn't even trying to provoke him..

If it were not the protagonist, you'd identify that behaviour with a "bad guy".
since the change he is shown slowy loosing his humanity , being more detached and that kind of thing

Ok.. which chapter on LN again? Gotta figure out who's the white coated guy, since i have no idea at all lol

Aggregator gang
@taby69
@nardo68
He literally just went out of his way to save the people of Japan and on top of it saved that pres from eternal sleep using his very precious elixir. Would you call that evil?
I believe that its how he acts when someone he cares about is threatened, which would actually be the opposite of evil.
That being said, I didn't read the LN so I guess he could become bad boi . Just doesn't seem that way

For me, the reaction was legitimate. He lost his father years ago, a foreigner comes and takes his photo out of him. Obviously he had no bad intentions but only intimidating.

@taby69 @nardo68
I do agree that's he's changing but not in this situation, I'm pretty sure he just thought he was being threatened or something?

Well that was fucking badass!!!!
I can't wait to see where this goes!
hopefully he goes to America and flexes on the national level hunters. xD

something tells me all those leaders are about to meet a gruesome end. i believe he did say in one of the earlier chapters that his family (and friends) are off limits, no matter what. incoming carnage and mayhem?

Dex-chan lover
A lot of minor spelling errors in this chapter, letters missing or random letters added by fat fingering the keyboard.

@ZayB

He is being threatened though.
Red notice is literally arrest on sight. Shoot to kill if suspect resist.
If I say I will do this to your parents in the near future because I don't know who killed someone I know and I want you to find out who 4free in a short period of time, do you think I am threatening you or not?

Users who are viewing this thread