Dex-chan lover
@explore01 Take a look at what Jin Woo looks like at the start of this series vs now, it's not too farfetched that his dad underwent a physical transformation related to his power as well.

Interesting. Was Sung Jin Woo's dad compromised? Framed? Or did he have a reason for doing it, like taking out a potential target for a Black Clover elven possession type event?

Dex-chan lover
So he went on a secret date with nose girl while switcheroo was on cooldown? Did something good happen in LN that was skipped?

Dex-chan lover
Finally his father is back as a topic... last time we saw him was back when he was on top of the beaten body of that filthy S rank. A bunch of similar looking guys appear after so made me really confused.
So what Cha Hae-in said back them wasnt completely ignored as it seemed. Better an inch of progress than none.

@TimeVolt What do u mean? There was 3 people there to kill Chis and none of them were his father. They just dont have any other lead other than the only guy they know that was strong enough to do it.
@popo53414 He only remembered of her saying that and right after he clearly said he was going to look for some unoccupied gates(to clear) while waiting the cooldown.
@Cruentus Damn, thats scary... the gap between the translation... wonder how much of the story i missed by reading this version. I might had been reading a completely different story so far. Truthfully scary.

@PsychoTheRabbit Didn't they say they had a photo of him coming out of the building? Also thats what I mean, framed for it. By compromised I mean like possessed or something, i.e. being the target of a Black Clover elven possession type event, as oposed to killing the dude to negate some of the power of it.

Aggregator gang
So even national level ain't shit compare to the the monarch. Guess we going solo till and through the final boss.

Dex-chan lover
@TimeVolt Nah, frame would be if they tried to make look like hes father did what he didnt. They dont know who did it and his father is the main suspect that would be capable of such feat as killing a world class hunter. Lot simpler.
His father got out of the dungeon after locked for 10 yrs and while in it found out about the war that will end the world so now he wants to prevent it. The same war Sung Jin-woo is dealing with. The only thing he did was defend himself against that S rank thug. So im not really sure what is this about the possession and all but feels like u might had been overthinking it a bit.

@PsychoTheRabbit Ah, I misread that part, I thought they said they DID see him coming out of the building. Also yeah, I'm overthinking it, its just a similar situation to another situation that happened in a manga called Black Clover.

Users who are viewing this thread