She probably had like an "admin" type passphrase or something that she indoctrinated into Romy to do w.e as a safeguard. Only reason I can think of, considering how robotic she is.

Group Leader
I don't think this is going to be the case considering how the events played out, but I really wish now that Mimi is the one fed to Sanyaa-ba, please don't make Youta turn into a goody-two-shoes cuz he wanna sAvE eVeRy GirL oF tHiS WoRLd.
Though I don't think Youta will have any mercy for her either, but I was just considering that possibility (for it to turn to be false, for which I'm glad).

Ahhh, the good old "let's do things that don't make sense off-picture so we don't have to explain any nonsense".
Also, why was Romy offended when Youta said her juices smelled like machine oil? They don't even know what a factory is...

Dex-chan lover
@omfganimal Thanks for the chapter! But I have some questions: What did you mean when Piano said Mimi was captured by rebelous soldiers who are merely "redshirts". What does redshirts mean?
Also the chapter didn't appear on my bookmark list despite me bookmarking PP. Do you maybe know why?

Aggregator gang
If the author somehow writes Romy dead in the next chapters I will drop this garbage.
There's no trope I hate more than the "Let's leave the strong enemy alive" and in this case the "Let's also leave her alone".

Group Leader
@Makenai Redshirts are basically nameless nobodies. Stock characters that come and go, like the ones that mimi killed. The translation literally came out to "you were captured by the rebel soldiers who were normal soldiers." The sentences can get quite repetitive, so I changed it up. Redshirts isn't a term of the story. Rather, something that I put in, in case you were wondering.
I have no idea why it didn't appear on your bookmark list. someone else also commented that they had the same issue. I uploaded over a few times to do some tweaks. Maybe it was poorly timed and bugged out. Otherwise, no clue.

Every single time, it seems more and more that recovering the girl's memory is a terrible idea. But who knows, didn't seemed like there was a better option.

Dex-chan lover
@omfganimal Thanks for answering! English isn't my first language so I wasn't familiar with that term.

Yeah, maybe it was that since all other chapters I bookmarked were shown and previous uploads from you also worked...
Anyway, I found it so all's good ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread