Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

I think you guys should just take over. Doesn't look like trinity cares any more at this point.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe Romy fucking died !

Also, Youta had never told Nishina about the attempt to kill her… It's a difficult topic to bring up for sure, but making her learn about it in such a shit way is even worse. Dude's going to end up paying a high price for his complete neglect of his supposed first love.

And wtf was that machine oil smell shtick ? Was some joke lost in translation ? Obscure reference ? Or just being a cunt to best grill robot, just for the hell of it ?

Group Leader
@genR unlikely she died since Mimi said she's going to torture her to death and it literally translated to "machine oil": 機械油. I thought about putting motor oil or something, but that's for cars and such. Don't think there was a hidden joke there.

I was actually just going through the older chapters doing some adjustments and ran into Romy calling herself a literal machine in chapter 132 page 14:
uvWNMmb.png

So I don't think Youta was saying it to be mean to her (nor me, in case you were referring to me).

Dex-chan lover
I guess he banged her circuits so hard she couldn't reason properly at the end.

Dex-chan lover
She's leaking red machine fluid from her head. It's ok. Machines can be repaired.

Fed-Kun's army
I think Romy is going to end up being fed to the witch instead before she dies from her wounds.

Did you guys forget? The girl's juices all have different smells for some reason, like that girl who was like meat, the shrimp girl, or in this case machine oil.

I was gonna say "still killing her feels kinda wrong." but you know what, after that last panel I think she certainly deserves worse than death.

Dex-chan lover
> "Romy.... If she hadnt awoken"
And then suddenly at the next panel, Romy was so awake. WTH she was talking about? LMAO!!!

> "A self proclaimed robot"
Who functions suddenly haywired and leak oils in all over the bed, should be repaired immediately....

> In the next chapters, i smell leak.... I mean blood....
No... no no no.. Not that blood. Its the blood from battles...

Dex-chan lover
"let's let this total psycho out of her cell because she asked me to, we could possibly go wrong?"

Users who are viewing this thread