Without the earbuds... I'm just guessing, but he will turn into an insane person like in the previous match on kengan match. I wonder why Kanoh and Raian fought faster.. Like I thought, they both like a secret weapon which you use when it was at a crucial moment.. But hey, Kanoh's fight was cool, but Raian.. a little bit disappointed IMO because it was too fast for me to enjoy it. But now I know how strong Raian is when he fights using Kure's technique.

I think it's not earbuds, but an earphone or some kind like that. Do you know what he was hearing all the time?

N
E
V
E
R

G
O
N
N
A

G
I
V
E

Y
O
U

U
P

Dex-chan lover
I'll bet you he's been supressing his insane side with some audio, something they came up with when they put him back together from last time. I this will turn pretty savage in few chapters.

dude I think that those earbuds were... *gulp*... keeping him from going insane-o.... guys....

Fed-Kun's army
welp, we're all guessing the same thing

but i hope the mangaka throws in a nice twist to go along with it

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation!

Judogi? On.
Face? Looking like Ernie from Sesame street.
Sissy hypnosis audio? Turned off.

Alright Kengamers, *cracks knuckles* time to go batshit insane.

I'll bet the headphones are saying something like
don't kill don't kill don't kill don't kill don't kill don't kill don't kill

Fed-Kun's army
If he was listening to some soothing stuff that kept him from becoming a murderous maniac then why would he take them off. Doesn't make any sense. Of course it'd be expected from him to take off all the gadgets before the match. It's in the rules, right? So I hope it's not what everybody's thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread