Dex-chan lover
the earbuds coming out was legit one of the most intimidating scenes ive seen. all this build of hayami looking like that other dude but being so perfect, earbuds out stance change? death comin up

I bet those earbuds are letting out some "brainwashing" sounds to keep him sane. The moment they're out he's gonna start acting like his "brother" and go murder crazy.

Dex-chan lover
>wireless earbuds
>doesn't have to charge every 3 hrs
most unrealistic part of this manga

Dex-chan lover
@olbi4
Absolutely man! That song should be played during Masakis's match! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

Muteba was in tight spot against meguro where he had no choice but kill him, but jurota has the choice to throw him out of the ring to both win and save himself 🤣

They should have sent wakatsuki. Here comes another loss for KA.
It's not a Korean Manhwa where we can atleast expect a pshycho beating a serious Guy. It just never happens in Japanese manga, Fact.

I'm gonna guess that Hayami got hit with a hip throw, by the way he got slammed, how much damage Hayami took and how the speed lines look like he was lifted and put down, rather than swept. Could be wrong though, we can only speculate until next week.

My guess: Hayami is a psycho just like his "brother" Meguro (honestly I think Hayami is a clone, but anyway...), however his psycho alter-ego is kept under control due to the instructions or something like that he hears through those earbuds.

I think the biggest takeaway from this chapter is that Yamashita Kazuo couldn't see it. THE Yamashita Kazuo, the greatest man in the Kenganverse, couldn't see it. That's something alright

Banned
The fact that Kazuo who could see every single moves in the series that might include Gaolang jab but couldn't see that throw is the scariest thing here.

Users who are viewing this thread