my guess is he is listening to some sort of rythm to keep his body functions going properly like "breath in, breath out". I mean, look at him, he has the look of someone who forgets to blink

i think those earbuds are some sort of noise or sound to keep him sane. once he takes them out, he goes back to his true form

Oh crap i bet the ear but sounds were holding back the crazy lol. Here we go.

Everyone talking about how he is going to go crazy. Here I am amazed how he was able to hear, understand and talk to everyone normally. This Dude has some great hearing and focus.

Shot in the dark here, But I think what's playing in those ear buds are the words of his father or something telling him to be good, I bet he has a drastically different outlook on his father than his brother did. and I think it will play into the real different image that his brother has of the world and their father, to show that meguro had a real mental illness. and that the way he viewed his dad was completely and utterly because of that mental illness he had. with the way that recent anime and manga and movies and tv shows are focusing on psychology and story telling at the same time now, I think he's going with the "good soon" dynamic with Hayami and Meguro.

if you have ever seen the movie "the good soon" i think it's playing on that trope.

Dude,what If, instead of Hayami masaki being the clone of Meguro Masaki, it's the other way around? I mean the young meguro masaki ( in ashura) has always been shown as perfectly capable and endearing young man as well until he can't hold back his urges. And meguro has always shown a behaviour fitting of a child (impatient, slave to his urges ) and was shown to have a degenerative brain. What if that is caused by imperfect cloning process and if he's a clone, that behavior would make sense as he was only a few years old

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know why but I feel this could be the most violent fight til now. And I say this after watching what Raian did.

He probably threw himself on the ground, hence why Yamashitakazuo can't see how his opponent throw him.

As of why did he do that? Idk, probably went crazy over that earbuds or somekind of psy-war

Anw, don't take this "theory" seriously, because i didn't 😂

Dex-chan lover
page 1 , panel 2 : " we want some cute girls to join our all-males judo club . we are pervert males . "

page 2 :
- i told you that we dont want joint practice with your club . get out of here .
- hayami masaki : did i mention that my "dad" is 1 of the most richest men in japan ?
- WELCOME TO OUR GYM .

Users who are viewing this thread