Group Leader
Sorry for the watermark... couldn't find unwatermarked raws and the redrawer was like, "You want me? To redraw this?"
Also, readability is a bit wacky but it should do for now. We do wish to release better quality but we are lacking the staff.
We desperately need:
Proofreaders
Typesetters
Redrawers
and KTLs
If you can help out, it would help us release higher quality.
And, if you wish to snipe us, please contact us since it's highly likely we'll just give the project to you, lol.

@bicyclebastard
unknown.png

Do anything you like

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Thanks, I forgot about this one.

Oh no! Double Drama for the Duke! First Lorenzo and now the letter. (Personally, I would wish that Lorenzo just disappeared or had found another person to be with)

Dex-chan lover
What? Your translator is a child who eats people? Quick, put her in a zoo!

Pls translate this one, here im up to the english tranlations on other sites cause i love this series but i want to read it here.... pls someone catch up to it here on mangadex, theyre at the 80+

LOL I like how he still likes Lorenzo on the inside and kept him at the house without firing him :)

Group Leader
If it wasn't for my finals, I would've already applied to join 0.5 seconds after seeing that credit page

What......... in the heavens is that terrible last page for recruitment? If it's supposed to be funny, then I must say "Absolutely awful idea of 'humour'".

If it's not supposed to be funny, then please let me know. I'd rather avoid anyone using extremely ugly words like "Nazi pride".

And what decent person would want to be with a homophobe and pedophile 🤦‍♀️.
Seriously don't do such advertisements. Not funny. Not helpful. Really off-putting and possibly even against community guidelines.

I like how Lorenzo is treated well. I think he's the only guy that Alejandro can consider to be friends with. Someone similar to Ibee because he didn't shun Alejandro because of his curse but pitied him. Even if Alejandro is jealous of Lorenzo because of Lorenzo's feelings for Ibee, I like that Alejandro won't fire him and just act childish, while Lorenzo accepts that he cannot be the one for Ibee.

nah dont even joke about child predator shit
if that aint a joke im not touching anything by this group

Thats one way to ask for help😂
Thanks for translating this, been waiting for someone to pick this up.

Users who are viewing this thread