Fed-Kun's army
I ain't salty and I am very uneducated in the process but...

How are you only going to produce 6 pages when half the boxes are lightly drawn/templates

Is this because of the translators or does it really take 16 days to do that

Group Leader
If you aren't actually doing a better job at translating the series, why even bother sniping? I could understand if the original group was doing a shit job at something, but they aren't and this translation is far shittier than they ever did. Don't quit your day job.

Contributor
Bruh, why are you posting part of a chapter. It's one thing if the raws are released like this, but they aren't, and NoNames haven't been doing a completely terrible job either.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'll wait for NoNames'version. I might actually understand what I'm reading then.

Sniping from another scan group who are still translating the series, poorly translating in broken english and cutting up the chapters into segments when they arent even released that way in the first place... bruh, this is not a sure surefire way to get support for your group

Yep joining the waiting crowd the quality is atrocious. Go pick up an actual dead manga, maybe you'll actually get some appreciation that way. Rather than stealing a popular one and doing it a disservice by providing garbage translations.

I really had no intention of sniping. It's just that I couldn't wait for them to release. And it takes hours to prepare 6 chps

This is why I don't like people that do sniping, maybe because they think they can get away with an excuse like"they don't own the manga" at least they can ask for confirmation first.
The NoNames already did a great job with their translating, and there hasn't been any dropped announcement from them, it hasn't been a month since their last update.

Double-page supporter
sorry bro but this is prob not a good use of your time. it ain't dead and to be frank, your translation is eh. I think you should pick up another manga instead of this if you wanted to translate something. IDK if you meant it but this is a snipe.

@prince2000kr I don’t want to jump on the hate bandwagon and accuse you of sniping. I read your comment and get where you’re coming from, but this community really loves this manga and is more than willing to be patient and wait. That said, if this was your first time translating, you really didn’t do bad. Compared to the group that has been translating, it is a drop in quality though. Sounds like you are doing it by yourself and just to give you some kind of boost. You’re better than S2manga.

Double-page supporter
In all due respect, Black Cat has just announced that they dropped Hitman (Kouji Seo) just yesterday. Maybe you should pick up that series instead of the one that scanlator is already doing a good job updating it regularly.
https://mangadex.org/title/28490/hitman

Users who are viewing this thread