Dex-chan lover
Yup. People always demand a hand, then the whole arm and so on... No need to scanlate chapters before 172. You can find them at manhuaplus.com

Lowering rating to one and dropping from my reading list because of you. Also gonna lower the rating of every manga/manhua I see associated with no group.

Guys! since this was NEVER DROPPED by NSS, and since I only translated this chapter because of its vibe. This would be the only chapter i would release for this series, thanks for your positive responses.

BTW if you want a Series to be translated AND no one is currently working on it pm me THANKS again ^_^.

I wasn't aware until reading the comment at the end of the chapter, that this manhua is an adaptation of a novel.

530/172= ~3
2354/3= ~785

Looks like if the novel chapter to manhua chapter ratio stays the same, then there is still a long journey ahead.

Edit:
Just read something about a "reset" around novel chapter 710-730.
730/3= ~243
If the current arc would end around chapter 243, then we are more inside the realm i would have expected.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter, if there's a 50 chapter gap, then it seems might have been dropped? but with the gap, there's no real reason to continue following it here. for those that say "read the missing chapters on website xxx" then, why would there be a need to continue to read any of it here on this one, just keep going to that site then instead. Will have to drop it though if the gap remains here. no need to read same thing on 2 sites.

Hello, does anyone read the novel here ?

Ye qing mei is thought to be dead but it would seem she's actually alive later on in the novel, could anyone tell me the number of the chapter where that's the case ?

Thanks !

Users who are viewing this thread