Dex-chan lover
I would rather translations try to stick to the source as best you can. If you got a meme or joke that you just can't hold back, toss it in the credits. Why fuck up the translation? Translator think they are funnier and more worthy of attention than the author? Come the fuck on. If you think you are that great, go ahead, write your own light novel or manga. Don't ruin other people's work because you feel like being funny.

Aggregator gang
@briancornpop there are translation groups that have fun and dont ruin the pace of the story they are translating putting the memes at the end of the chapter as a little extra, there is nothing wrong if they have fun but they could do it without ruining the reader experience.

Dex-chan lover
I see... So the Greed logic is to take everything and becoming an Old God without caring about what those "lowly being" that could kill the past Old God thinks huh... I see...

Dex-chan lover
Why is it taking so long for Karna to arrive? He was just in the front lawn. How long would it take to cross 200 meters?

Aggregator gang
I don't know Japanese but I am definitely sure the line isn't "Begone Thot" XD

Wouldn't be a shounen manga without the hero taking way too long to arrive, just to save the day by the slimmest of time margins

Dex-chan lover
that's how "GODS" in these kind of stories should be
they're NOT GOD in a sense of GOD, just some "SUPER OP ALIEN" and human called them "GOD"
should be called DEMIGOD though

Dex-chan lover
>Begone thot
Anyone curious, as if the context probably wasn't obvious enough, she actually says "Begone/disappear, demon"

So I mean we're in the ballpark but I don't know why the female demon lord of lust who "loves everyone" would be calling the male demon lord of greed a thot. If we're going for TL jokes, the line he says to "die bitch" would be a better choice to at least seem applicable.

I'll admit I had to do a double take when I read it and was slightly amused.

Begone thot? HAHAHA dafuck? Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Not only is the meme interrupting a dramatic moment, but it's not even being used correctly. This is like having to listen to the people who misuse simp, cuck, and soyboy. I'm not opposed to translator jokes, but you just posted cringe, bro. You're going to lose subscribers.

Also, what I want to know is how humanity was able to successfully rebel against the Outer Gods with a Hero. We saw the previous Hero lose both his Job and his Talent because he behaved in a non-Good manner: the Job of Hero and the Talent of Divine Oracle are both contingent upon the bearer behaving in a Good manner. However, it was ALSO made explicitly clear during the Hero's fight with Karna that the Outer Gods are Good aligned. Or at least one of them is, we know for sure the fire boy is, and I would presume the old man probably is as well. So how could a Hero fight against the Outer Gods? Is not the very act of betrayal a violation of the Good alignment? And even if it were not, or if there's more to the coup than that, we saw how SPECTACULARLY the Hero's powers failed to do ANYTHING against the Outer God he fought; we were told this is explicitly because Good powers don't work on Good beings.

So why does this story of the past sound like "and humanity used the power of the Hero to defeat the Outer Gods" when we saw a Hero get fucking washed because he tried to use Hero powers against an Outer God? Not even a living one at that, but a DEAD one. These guys are GHOSTS, if Holy Smite were ever to work, it would work now, but the answer is still no.

Either the author has forgotten his own plot, or this story about what happened in the past is a lie. It can't have happened that way. That's wrong.

@Aichan It's taking Karna forever to arrive because otherwise we wouldn't have a chance to listen to everybody explain their motivations. Karna is a Necromancer, which is one of the strongest magic classes available, and his talent is Wise Man, which is literally the best possible talent to have for any magic user. That talent and that job/class overlapping in one person and the synergy it creates is basically the plot of this entire story. He could turn the Demon Lord of Greed inside out and stick his arm up is ass to make him talk like a muppet, if he wanted to. He has the Outer Gods these people worship in Pokeballs, even without using his own power he would still win. Karna wins this entire coup without even having to fight himself.

I feel it's important to note that basically no one on the demon's side, except for Lust (I think, it's been a minute but I'm pretty sure she knows), has figured out that Karna can summon the Outer Gods with his Necromancy. Karna is literally the Demon King their entire species has been waiting for, nobody is in a better position to conquer humanity than he is. The Assassin girl is already terrified of his power, but she hasn't even realized the full scope of it. Almost no one has. If Karna wasn't a Neutral Good cinnamon bun, this entire universe would be utterly fucked. I think it's pretty obvious, especially after this chapter and with how the two Outer God's we've seen behave, that this plot is going with the reconciliation route, but that retard hero nearly got humanity put into a mass grave with his shenanigans. I'm actually kind of sorry he's dead now, I wish he was alive so people could realize what he did and blow up at him for it.

Aggregator gang
hang, so if I'm reading the lore right, does that mean EACH of the god souls that help MC have the potential to rival all of the demon lords combined, maybe they don't have full access to that power now, but they at least have that much potential to draw on as the story continues? maybe even gaining full access to it in time as MC grows and becomes a stronger necromancer?

Dex-chan lover
Now imagine if that demon lords name was actually Thoth, but then again if he was then he would know doing something like this would have been meaningless

Users who are viewing this thread