Double-page supporter
man how big that castle is? how come MC takes too long to go?

Dex-chan lover
So the old gods have a story behind them. Save everyone only to be scorned. Seems like it was a Cronus deal, but I don't understand, what have these old gods done to warrant such hatred?

To me, they were being like good relatives that you haven't seen in a long time. Especially the fire boyo, he hated how his sword was made so gaudy.

lol she should say THIS IS SPARTA lolololololoklkmpjkhbzhfkghn

Supporter
So much bark the last chapter to end up talking on this the next one... and the MC still “coming”.

disappointment from the chapter having lagging narrative + triggered by the shitty meme + entitlement over leeching from a scanlator's piracy = blowing things out of proportion

face the facts people and calm your tits

@mousehouse nope, you're wrong
1. your analogy doesn't sync because excrement is more hazardous to your health than a shitty use of a shitty meme
2. it's simply free. you didn't pay jackshit. if you don't like what you get for free, then simply fck off, lol

it's valid to complain as it's practically a review/feedback for the scanlators to reflect on, but if it stoops down to "I hAvE tHe RiGhT tO bE sErVeD a PrOpErLy TrAnSLaTeD cHaPtEr", then you need to reflect on your privileges

No hate, but yeah, that was a misplay. Putting a meme so hamfistedly makes it really weird. Simple blunder, no worries.

Fed-Kun's army
why was begone thot there were the translators trying to meme

Power Uploader
@Renan_Walheim Who gives a motherfuck if this is a pirated fucking site? Stop generalizing people. I'm tired of people like you. We have every right to complain and shit, doesn't matter if it's a pirated site or not. There are a lot of people who have no motherfucking option other than to pirate because they don't understand Japanese, we rely on translators because they know Japanese, we don't. Translating is voluntary work, it always has been since the dawn of piracy. Get that into your head. No one is forcing this group to translate it for us for free.

They just ruined the pacing and the momentum of the scene by adding an outdated meme because they think they were being funny. Naturally, they got backlash, they should just learn from this mistake so they'll know how to better from next time. End of the story.

Valhalla Penis Mansion is also another manga where they just butchered the translation, as much as I love the translation because the memes they use just works with people (And the actual manga is just so fucking hilarious, almost looks like a parody), I'd love to get a clean version of the manga, without any memes, because the author didn't intend to put the memes, it IS interrupting my viewing experience because it's not going the way the author intended it to.

@Renan_Walheim In my country, manga and anime got a boom of popularity thanks to 10 years of voluntary work by scanlation team and fansub on internet underground. This isn't stealing, because no one would read anything in Japanese Chinese Korean, a language not their own. Thanks to this strong fanbase, our publishing companies have begun to buy the rights and translate some of the most famous titles.

+ Mangadex Is one of the healthiest site, no shitty adv, no shitty banner, pop-up, sponsorship

Dex-chan lover
Faster, indeed. It's not like Karna could have travelled any slower, despite flying. Or maybe he needed to go powder his nose, so he was slightly delayed.

Users who are viewing this thread