great chap as always

but now that all the side characters got their chapters, we need more Yoooooor

Something about Yuri being such a normal guy most of the time and then ruthlessly throwing a person into jail as a member of the (quite blantantly evil-coded) secret police gives me the creeps. That page of him standing outside the apartment complex is just *brrr*

Aggregator gang
Nice chapter to flesh out Yuri past being a siscon (or at least showing that his siscon mentality extends to empathy for other people's families as well) along with some worldbuilding.

@Synomuumi I wouldn't call him normal and probably he's there to show how there are people in such situations that believe they're in the right side. If anything I loved to see in this chapter how that was tested when listening to the writter and how he did gain some sympathy with the method of the arrest.

Banned
The guy had my sympathies until he did that to those kids. After that -- yeah, you're not trying to fix the country, buddy, you're just lashing out.

i really like the detail about the report including trivial things, like what he orderd and which tv drama he likes and so on

not only is this historical accurate
also is a different kind of pressure when during interogations this pieces and bits are revealed to show how much (fake) privacy one truly held

Dex-chan lover
@Synomuumi
I suggest you to read "Eichmann in Jerusalem: A Report on the Banality of Evil" by Hannah Arendt on the topic.

liked that side of yori when he didn't arrest the man in front of his father
but this chapter wasn't satisfying to me I wanted more of loid's family I really miss them it has been a while since their last appearance :((

He better start doting on Anya soon. Like I get it, he doesn’t like Twilight but still, how can the guy dislike such a precious cutie pie (Anya). Besides, its not her fault Twilight is her father so Yuri better stop being mean to the little angel! Hmph.

Users who are viewing this thread