Dex-chan lover
I love it when racists just outs themselves over nothing like this. Congratulations, youre a certified dumbass. Enjoy getting reported and possibly banned.

I'm just happy to see there are some good people here who understand being french is just about where you born and live, not about your color. Please report them, no one need them. <3

@Nessen

Idky you're so tight about Teddy being black. This manga's produced in Japan, there is no forced multicultural agenda being pushed.

The race war in the comment section is legit way more interesting than the last couple of fights, got my hopes up for this one

Dex-chan lover
@acid first, the author visited and stayed in America for few years before going back to japan. and second, read chapter 59.5, last page (pg 17). Lots of people have problems with this.

Fed-Kun's army
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teddy_Riner
It's not exactly pushing an agenda...

I think Kuroki and Arashiyama are very similar
Both are masters of their fighting style, they don‘t have something special about them, they have just perfected their style of fighting

Dex-chan lover
Hey, it's Teddy Riner lol. He's basically the succesor of David Douillet in France

Weebs really can't handle black people existing huh

@L_Agache "pushed multiculturalism agenda" You mean black people simply being accomplished? Lmao, you and @Nessen are just racists, stop pussy footing around it like a bunch of cowards and at least own up to it. Because I guess black people just can't exist anywhere but Africa to people like you...

Fed-Kun's army
@Nessen Africa isn't the issue, but your perception that that's where every single black person lives, or at least that's what you've made yourself seem like..

Users who are viewing this thread